LM1, westach gauges, pan gasket, used orig. bumper fillers For sale

Prices are for pick up or meeting me at a local car show or similar. PM me for other requests.
Pictures show items as is, and thats how you would get them. Feel free to ask questions.
I have for sale
Innovate LM1 that was in my car and is no longer needed.
$150.00
I have a brand new RJC pan gasket I did not use because I went with the RJC deep pan and appropriate gasket for that pan.
$10.00
I have westach oil and water pressure gauges. Used from my car, worked when removed.
$10.00 takes both.

Attachments

• LM1.JPG
    LM1.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 341
  • Oil (1).JPG
    Oil (1).JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 344
  • Oil.JPG
    Oil.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 341
  • Water temp.JPG
    Water temp.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 341
  • Water temp (1).JPG
    Water temp (1).JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 336
Sorry, got distracted with the initial post, forgot all about the fillers. :redface:

All PMs replied to.

Attachments

• fillers.jpg
    fillers.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 285
  • fillers (1).jpg
    fillers (1).jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 284
  • fillers (2).jpg
    fillers (2).jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 284
  • fillers (3).jpg
    fillers (3).jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 283
  • fillers (4).jpg
    fillers (4).jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 281
Do the fillers have any cracks? Are they still pliable? Price?
I think one of the mounting tabs is cracked (as seen in the pictures). Probably from me pulling them off? Otherwise, they are ok. Looked pretty good on my car with wax applied, I went to 'glass when I redid some other things because of the issues everyone has with them with age hazing, and cracking and such. These seem to still be a bit pliable. These are assumed to be original from 87. So take that for what it's worth. :wink:
Price- Whatever it takes for you to get them, and maybe a beer or two for having to box em up.;) Let me know ASAP, I now have others waiting.

I think one of the mounting tabs is cracked (as seen in the pictures). Probably from me pulling them off? Otherwise, they are ok. Looked pretty good on my car with wax applied, I went to 'glass when I redid some other things because of the issues everyone has with them with age hazing, and cracking and such. These seem to still be a bit pliable. These are assumed to be original from 87. So take that for what it's worth. :wink:
Price- Whatever it takes for you to get them, and maybe a beer or two for having to box em up.;) Let me know ASAP, I now have others waiting.

I am going to pass because I just found out I need an ac recovery machine because my board fried in mine:mad:. I know Im going to regret it but I am screwed. Sorry about that. Someone will grab them up

PRICE DROP on Innovate LM1 as seen in picture in initial post.
$125.00 for local pick up
$135.00 shipped to lower 48 in the US

Picture as they were before removed. (Gauge pod not included)
Feel free to ask questions.

Attachments

• January 31 2010 (30).jpg
    January 31 2010 (30).jpg
    57 KB · Views: 65