Listing again, 84 GN, 86-87 motor

84GNwith87eng

1984 GN w/ 138k miles on body, 86-87 intercooled motor -mileage unknown-, updated 86-87 GN interior...comes also with a few goodies not installed (Brand NEW precision TE44 turbocharger ~$800, Brand NEW Delphi 50# injectors ~$340, TurboTweak Chip for this setup ~$75) Everything comes w/ car, nothing separated

Doors replaced
Decklid replaced
NEW Fiberglass bumper fillers, front/rear
Cheap paintjob, black, looks decent
NEW headlight bezels
Interior updated to 86/87 w/ new carpet
NEW headliner/visors
NEW Rear main and Oil Pan gasket
NEW SS Trans lines

Within last year...

Front suspension redone (idler arms, centerlink, bushings, etc)
Complete floorpans from postonbuick, sealed with rustoleum
Battery
Alternator
Torque Strap
Spring cleaning
Boost/Oil Gauges
Scanmaster 2.1
Walbro 340 + Hotwire kit
Duttweiler Modified Intercooler
RJC Powerplate
Newer resevoir tanks
New heater core (heat works well)
GM Delco CD Player (94-01 models)

Car doesn't have...

A/C
Door locks don't function (99% sure its the switches)

Best offer, looking for a reliable daily driver, so please let me know if you've got something to trade. Pics available upon request, thanks

Chris :cool:

Was hoping somewhere near $6k, because you could part it out for nearly that w/ all those good parts...or a good trade... :D

The car runs and drives well, I'm not afraid to drive it anywhere....located in Bucks County, PA if anyone would like to see it in person

i may have talked to you before about this one, though i'm not sure...i'm looking for my cousin actually, but could you please send pictures to turbota633@yahoo.com ....i'm in NE Ohio, so not too far from you. i will run this by my cousin along with the pictures and see if he wants to come look at it. thanks
-joe

I can't make up my damn mind....turbo/inj/chip are all going on the car tuesday. I need to get my **** straight. Still considering the trade :frown: