List of Upcoming NW Car shows

Your welcome! There are probably a number of shows missing, but this list probably covers 75% of the shows. Are you going to bring two cars out on Sunday?

Originally posted by cjp69
Your welcome! There are probably a number of shows missing, but this list probably covers 75% of the shows. Are you going to bring two cars out on Sunday?

Possibly! Gotta give Dan some competition. :)

I dont know if this is something that interests any of you but this is the car show I have helped to put together.

seattle.jpg

http://www.streetsaga.com

On May 29th, 2004 at Sandpoint way, Seattle, WA. DSP Entertainment once again brings you its Urban Lifestyle Experiance bigger, better and louder then ever. Covering all aspects of your urban life and scene with some of the hottest custom cars, trucks and cycles on the road today. To the extreme in style and class with pure show vehicles. It doesn't stop there, we will be treating you to the latest trends, from Gaming to style and fashion and we'll have some of the hottest live artists around. That's just the inside!
Don't miss the extreme sports show with the worlds best Stunt Riders from the Ride and Glide Stunt Team who are known for their promotions with Mountain Dew among others. This is one not to miss out on. With over 47 categories in judging and some of the best Vendors and Manufactures presenting their products to you for the first time. This is the show not to miss.

Be sure to look for our promotional flyers offering discounts to the show for admission and watch for our ads on Discovery Channel, Spike TV, ESPN and MTV along with KRock Radio and X104.5

Brought to you by:
GoodGuys
DSP Entertainment
K Rock 96.5
X 104.5
Blaze Entertainment

Sport Compacts
Low Riders
Cycles
Live Music
Extreme Sports Expo
Latest Racing Games
and MORE!

Tickets
18.00 Prior to the event.
22.00 At the Door.

Registration 38.00
Multi car registration & Discounts Available

Parking Free

Don't miss our other area events.

Street Saga Boise ID Sept 18, 2004

Street Saga La, CA October 9, 2004

Originally posted by TurboSlacker
I racked-up my trophies the last 2 years, so I'm relaxing and not showing this year. Your turn, Frank!
Which show are you guys talking about? Zane, I heard that ad on KROC . I might have to check it out. Do you thing it would be worth showing a GN?

Judging Criteria:
10.0 pts: Originality/Rarity of upgrades
10.0 pts: Cleanliness: Interior/Exterior
10.0 pts: Show Exterior Upgrade
10.0 pts: Show Interior Upgrade
10.0 pts: Show Quality Paint
10.0 pts: Wheels/Tires
10.0 pts: Customized Show Item
10.0 pts: Customized Engine/Compartment
10.0 pts: Audio
10.0 pts: Customized Suspension

These are the judging criteria. It is more geared toward customized vehicles. Then original equipment. But will judge fairly in fact the judges we are using do mainly hor rod events. I believe we are almost full for car registration, but you can submit a registration online and see. A few people have canceled because of Puyalup mini truck show.

We charge $38 which is between the average of $25-50. We offer live music as well as DJ's. A stunt team, Fashion show, Gaming center, bikini contest, and more. Oh ya there's cars there too. :D We try to offer more then just walking around and looking at cars. It also offers something more for the people showing there car. Our admission price is $18 which is between the average also of $15-25. For those that enjoy the Import/Customizing scene it is money well spent. For those who enjoy Hot Rod , Mild to Wild type stuff you may enjoy also. I personally enjoy them both. Hot Rods/Lowriders set the bar though. I go to import shows and here all the complaints and think at a Hot rod show they wouldn't even compare in alot of area's, but some of these cars have just as much time and energy spent into fixing them up. That is what I enjoy.