Lincoln Mark Viii fan

Eticket

I have a nice lincoln Mark Viii fan.. very nice bought off of ebay.

Just decided I'm going to keep to stock and don't drive much in the summer.

$100 shipped Paypal gift

Just taking up space.

Thanks
John
jqn555@live.com
image.jpg

Last edited:
what needs to be done to this (trimming?) to make it fit onto stock rasdiator with PTE Front Mount intercooler pipe?

JM

Did you look into what was needed to install it?

You will need to trim the shroud about 3/4" off the front side all the way around [ depending on your plumbing] so it will clear.

Then you will need to make some brackets that will hold it in place.

IMG_9758.JPG

IMG_9759.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks Rob, I didn't go that far, figured it would need trimming for FMIC users. Not sure about stock intercooler users.

Your welcome. That fan kept my temps down even with that crappy stock rad until it finally gave out and I put an ALRADCO in it's place.

Great mod for people who live in hot climates with a big F/M and drive with the AC on.

If you drive it on the street in the summer and have a F/M you should just keep it. You won't find a better fan for the money anywhere.

It pulls more CFM than most any dual fan setup that will cost two to three times more money.

If you had posted this in June, July or August it would be gone in sixty seconds when people who run the AC in 100* weather would kill to have 180* temps instead of touching the low to mid 200* levels they see.

I think I'm going to suck it up and keep it... Car has full a/c and I always "say" I will drive it during the summertime, but really in san antonio, it's just silly sometimes... unless you're going to a car show or something which I don't do in 105 degrees anyway.