LIMITED EDITION GNX/Buick Grand National/TurboRegal Numbered & Signed Prints

TurboRegal84

Staff member
Thom SanSoucie just put the finishing touches on a ultra high quality Giclee print that are part of the Autocity series including Grand Nationals, T-Types, and GNX’s. The prints come in two sizes 18" x 24” and 24” X 36” and are extremely high detail! Each print features Thom’s name with the wording: DYNO-MIGHT! “Unleash the Fury of a Civilized Beast!” along with a print number for the limited edition series and his hand signed autograph. The prints do not come with frames but they can be framed or custom matted which will only enhance the looks!

I have sealed an exclusive offer from the Artist Thom SanSoucie for the availability of Prints #101 Thru #499. I want to give GNX owners the first choice to purchase the prints as it is important to keep the print number with the corresponding GNX number. If you own a GNX and want a print PLEASE order it promptly. I would hate to sell your numbered print to someone else! I do have plenty of the prints to sell (Numbers after the production numbers of the GNX). Just wanted to keep the GNX numbers for the owners of the cars if they would like them!
Anyone is welcome to order the other numbers!

The 18”x24” with White border is Print Number: 5809-C
Only 1,987 of these signed and numbered will be made.
The Cost is $110.00 plus $10.00 S&H.

159567129_o.jpg

The 24”x36” with Black border is Print Number: 5809-CL
Only 2,000 of these signed and numbered will be made.
The Cost is $149.00 plus $11.00 S&H.

159567180_o.jpg

If you decide to purchase both size prints shipping can be combined and the cost will be $13.00. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Payment can be sent to: TurboRegal84@hotmail.com or please E-mail or PM me for a physical address a money order can be mailed to.