Limit Engineering Rocks!!

AirBuick

Many thanks to "Chopper" at Limit Engineering! He (they) rebuilt my 60-1 4 bolt, big shaft turbo in one day and also shipped it that day! They even welded a hole in the exhaust housing at no charge. Thanks guys for keeping the downtime on the daily driver to a minimum.:)

The real Art Carr could learn something about customer service from Limit Engineering. 3 weeks for a convertor!
Mitch

HEY MITCH-

try sending the convertor to the other art carr in texas EDIT***
i would rather do business with the art car in texas than the real art carr...

after the last ordeal {with the real art carr}with a brand new art carr trans in my buddies GN, i will NEVER do business with them and it has cost him nothing but heart ache, empty wallet, and a trans that is still NOT working correctly:rolleyes:

the real art carr needs to take lessons from JOHN CRAIG and crew if he wants repeat customers:eek:

LIMITED has done me right a few times, and i will always be a repeat customer

BW

Not to interupt the original nature of this post but that whole " Art carr ' and "The real Art carr" thing:D I just thought of Rays pizza in NYC theres like a whole bunch of places claiming their Rays , who the hell was Ray anyway . Well the N.Y guys may get a :D at least the rest of you will be like :confused: