Limit Eng. TA33 For sale

fullahotair

I have a fresh TA33 from John Craig. I got it back from John Craig and never installed it, since my car was in the paint shop for the last 2.5 years, and in that time i have changed my direction with the car.

As you can see in the pics, everything is new and never used or even bolted up for that matter. Comes with a POR15 painted actuater.

This also has a polished compressor housing, and a Ceramic Coated exhaust housing to keep the under the hoop temps low...

They sell for over $800 new, and you have ship in your turbo.

With the ceramic coating and polished compressor, i would like to get at least my $800 back out of it....

I also have a ported hot air intake if you would like to work out a deal...

Thanks!
Nathyn

Attachments

• DSC02392.JPG
    DSC02392.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 252
  • DSC02393.JPG
    DSC02393.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 247
  • DSC02394.JPG
    DSC02394.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 246
Interested,but I would like to know if it is Clocked correctly from Limit?I don't really want to loosen the housing bolts if it is not absolutely needed.Is the elbow included or even used with this turbo?Thanks!Mike

It should be clocked perfectly. I haven't touched it since i got from John Craig.

I would like to see $800 for it.

84ttypeMike, you are first in line...let me know what you wish to do

Thanks guys...let me know if you have anyother questions

Nathyn

Sorry i didn't answer question about the elbow. The elbow doesn't come with the turbo. Your stock 85 turbo elbow is the same piece (no differences). If have a mease down pipe you won't need the elbow, but a factory down pipe or similar would need to reuse your elbow. Aside from using your elbow over, this is a direct bolt in for a hot air car.

thanks,
Nathyn