Like new precision 70hpq turbo-cheap!!

wormy-28

I am selling my turbo after losing my job and i need the money! It has 2 passes on it and looks like new. Shows no wear or signs of damage and could be mistaken for brand new. I will email good pics to serious buyers only.
I am asking 650 shipped and thats 1/3 of what i paid for it! its journal bearing, has ported "H" cover that is 4"inlet and 3" outlet. has "Q" trim turbine wheel and 70mm compressor wheel. rated at 850 hp for high 9 sec.
3400 stall is recommended with this turbo. i am located in hebron indiana just 5minutes from PTE. I can be reached at 219-508-7271 thanks. Nick
Also have newer poston headers w/crossover pipe and a set of 4 bolt headers for sale.

i think my previous post was sent to the wrong person I did not buy this turbo i got one from Bad-gn

hmmm, I'm a serious buyer....I'm still waiting on the pictures. Not gonna buy "sight unseen". :confused:

I talked to him on the phone about 3minutes after it was listed. He said he would send me pics, and he said it was mine if I wanted it. Never got any pics. finally got ahold of him 3 days later, he sold it. Thanks buddy:mad:

I talked to him on the phone about 3minutes after it was listed. He said he would send me pics, and he said it was mine if I wanted it. Never got any pics. finally got ahold of him 3 days later, he sold it. Thanks buddy:mad:

Nice follow-up by OP