Like new performance and stock parts for sale

acoen

I have a few parts for sale, because I'm in Ca., the prices will be plus shipping. Remember I am flexible we can always negotiate a bit. I would also work out one hell of a deal if you purchase more than one part or the whole lot. Thanks please email me at 4coens@comcast.net

1. Kenne Bell Ram Air Kit with one piece air dam - $200
2. Kenne Bell Blue Adj FPR - $50 with chrome line
3. LT1 - Mass Airflow and translater - $200
4. Chrome up pipe - $45
5. Chrome MAF pipe - $45
6. Machined Aluminum inlet bell - $25
7. Oil fill tube and breather, have two - $20 ea
8. By-Pass breather, have two - $8 ea
9. Upgraded alternator pulley and fan - $10
10. Two Kenne Bell Chips email for details - $20 ea
11. Blue console mounted dual gauge pod with Kenne Bell Knock senor and Fuel pressure with sending unit and braded hose kit - $70
12. Stock Cross over pipe from 40k mile car $100
13. Stock Down pipe from same car -$100
14. Stock Cat from same car - $100
15. Airbags for rear - $50
16. ATR cold air kit with filter - $45
17. GN carpet used in good condtion from 65k mile car - $40
18. Coil Pack from 40k mile car in good condition - $20
19. Air Conditioning hose kit used from compressor to evap to cond. nice condtion - $30

Thanks I may add to the list I think I have more....

Look forward to hearing from you...give me a call as well (559)271-9622

I'll take the console pod with gauges. Shipping to 35901? Payment? Thanks!

Go ahead and throw the coil pack in as well. Should have a spare anyway!

I am interested in the Kenne Bell Blue Adj FPR with chrome line and the translator. Would you be willing to separate from the LT1 MAF? Let me know.

Thanks,
James

What is the size of the piping for the ATR cold air kit? Is this the one that comes right off the MAF?

Correct comes right off of the MAF, it comes with filter, charcole canister relocation and vacuum canister relocation...A screaming deal for $45 plus shipping.....Thank you....Let me know.

I am interested in the Kenne Bell Blue Adj FPR with chrome line and the translator. Would you be willing to separate from the LT1 MAF? Let me know.

Thanks,
James

I have someone interested in the Translator already but if it falls through, you will be the next in line....I could separate the MAF but I would like to sell as a pair if possible....

Thank you for the inquiry, I should know soon regarding the translator. The Kenne bell FPR is beautiful...Thanks

Aaron

Correct comes right off of the MAF, it comes with filter, charcole canister relocation and vacuum canister relocation...A screaming deal for $45 plus shipping.....Thank you....Let me know.

Well, i dont have a MAF since i have a FAST.

Im looking for the cold air kit that is one pipe from the turbo to the filter.

Maf Translator, Maf & Air Bags

I hope I'm in line still for the translator. I haven't heard back from you. Let me know what's up. Thanks, Tom.

I hope I'm in line still for the translator. I haven't heard back from you. Let me know what's up. Thanks, Tom.

No worries but I'm loosing my mind, I thought I sent a PM (I checked and did not) I apologize.....I will go $240 shipped on the Mass Airflow, translator and airbags. All parts have about 600 miles or less and look new. The airbags are still on the car, but can be easily removed. The MAF was purchased new from the previous owner along with the translator. The airbags look new and are blue in color. If you need photos I can do that too... Let me know and I will ship everything out tomorrow....Pay pal works perfectly 4coens@comcast.net, once I have confirmation I will send out the shipment.....

Thank you hope to hear from you soon,

Aaron

up-pipe

If you still have it,I would like it. How to 60402 and do you take pay-pal? Thanks Forrest

Go ahead and throw the coil pack in as well. Should have a spare anyway!

vader87,
I have the parts packed as soon as I get the paypal notification I will send the parts out....hopefully as soon as tomorrow....Thanks again,

Aaron

If you still have it,I would like it. How to 60402 and do you take pay-pal? Thanks Forrest

This up-pipe is like new.....$45.00 plus 12.00 shipping = $57.00

Paypal works great 4coens@comcast.net.....I will get your shipping address off of the paypal site....

Thank you my friend, it will be shipped as soon as I have paypal confirmation...

what version translator is it? Did you buy the Maf new? Any pics possibly? My Maf is Reman & it sucks! How about some pics possibly?

SwinGenX; I am interested in the Kenne Bell Blue Adj FPR with chrome line and the translator. Would you be willing to separate from the LT1 MAF? Let me know.

I believe TurboTom72 is going to pick up the translator, I can ship the FPR tomorrow once I have a paypal confirmation.

Kenne Bell FPR with chrome pipe....$50 plus $5 shipping = $55 total...

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Aaron