Lights Out 7 at SGMP Live Feed

We are supposed to go today. 3.80s et's and one 210mph pass....man they are flying

Big Chief screwed up his bye run. Got put out, he did 4.2's. Did an exebition pass "for the fans" and went 4.12. Murder Nova got his azz busted too. That place was packed out, straight chaos in pits with all the idiots on side by sides and 4 wheelers riding around. Made the mistake of driving Hwy 41 from adel to the track, bumper to bumper from middle of Adel to the track. I saw the GN in the pits.

Cool! I tried to watch the live stream but there were at times 20k people watching too. It kept hanging up and buffering so I just stopped. I saw the highlights from other peoples feeds on facebook. Yeah I saw where they shut down the highway to the track at one point. I bet it was a nightmare trying to get in and leave that place.

Murder Nova did make it to the finals sunday, he pulled a double wheelie and crossed the lights with tires up. Its a local track for us and I know the area so when we hit the traffic jam I was able to bypass a mile or so of it. The amount of people at the track was worse, we stood up for 3+hrs. And the million idiots in the pits riding the UTVs way too fast. The race cars had a hard time getting thru. I saw another GN make a pass on live feed, it was in the 6.0 class. The first one had a chute.