License Plate Cover (Photo Traffic Camera Blocker)?

There is a device you can buy or build that would eliminate the fear or Cameras.

I think this might be what you are looking for-
VF1/VF2/VF3 - PHOTO RADAR DEAFEATER
If you live in or drive through a
jurisdiction that uses radartriggered
speed cameras, you
might be interested in this system.
The VF1 for motorcycles, and
VF2 for American and Canadian plates,
detect the presence of radar-triggered
speed cameras and then send a signal
to the unit, which can be mounted on
either the front or rear license plate.
The unit then flashes extremely bright
beams of light directly onto the surface
of the license plate, rendering it unreadable
by the speed camera until the vehicle out of range of the camera. A VF3
version is made for the wider European
license plates, as shown on the
Mercedes below. Tiger Lily Products
offers the VF1 for $389.95, the VF2 for
$398.76, and the European VF3 system
for $499.95. The photo radar jammer
can also be packaged with a Blinder
M40 X-Treme laser jammer and the famous
Valentine One front/rear radar detector
in a variety of configurations for
complete, 360-degree protection from
enforcement. More information can
be found on the company’s Web site.
Radar Detectors |Laser Jammers|Photo Radar speed trap countermeasures.

When I got certified to use the Lidar they showed us a video where the manufacturer tested their unit against all the available anti-Lidar gadgets. None of the stuff worked except for a jamming device that plugged into the cigarette lighter. I can't remember what it was called or how it worked, but the Lidar could not track the vehicle that had the jamming device. I was surprised it worked because all of the other license plate covers, sprays, and bras were useless.

I don't think most cops care one way or another about radar detectors....they may write you a ticket or confiscate it (at least here in VA), but that's only because it's there job. Most cops do not enjoy writing tickets. It is very boring and mundane. Nobody enjoys giving honest, good people tickets for doing stupid stuff. Sometimes people act like asses and officers get a bit more enjoyment out of the process, but that is not the norm. Like every job, policemen are required to do stuff they don't necessarily enjoy. One thing that will almost always land you a ticket is to deny doing anything wrong.....hearing that gets old!

I forgot to mention, there is a clear license plate cover that blocks photo cameras. The lense is clear, but only when observed at perpendicular angles. Anything more or less than 90 degrees distorts the plate to where it is unreadable. The lense is easy to spot and is illegal in VA. In VA, only clear lenses that do not obstruct the plate are allowed. Those covers stand out like a sore thumb.