Let's play; Where are they now?

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
I was searching a subject and saw quite a few members who no longer post in this section, or on the board. It was good to read and see the screen names as these are the fellas I really looked up to (and still do) when I got in the HA game. I know some have completed the IC'd conversion . . . .

There are some newer players . . . . those who post continually or sporadically are not part of the “Where are they now” group. . . . it was just interesting to see some of the names.

Some names that come to mind . . . hope they are doing OK;
Lee Thompson (I know Lee has a new screen name)
Dwayne, the artist formally known as Big Daddy :p
Triv
Turbofish (once in a while)
Buickpower
6sense
Cool84 ( . . . . has a new screen name as well)
WFO (once in a while when you poke him . . LOL)
ATEAV8GN

Leeo lives in Kentucky and has went to the dark side as in stage 2 intercooled motor.

I'm still here. Once a month anyway. LOL. Long story. I appreciate that a few of you guys take the time to throw a kind word my way. If it wasn't for this site, and more importantly the members, I wouldn't have any reason to stay in the turbo Buick world. Times are tough but I do believe they are going to get better.

Wasn't aware of Leeo selling the blue car, he did have a car for sale last year but that was something he picked up.

6sense is around..... not really on the boards much at all... busy running his business and running around to all his kids sporting events. Still into buicks, more specifically hot airs. Still drives his but hasnt done anything with his 4.1 that he was building.

aaron