Let's all just lose our minds........

Sure it will , we will all go on the journey, sooner then you think, don’t believe you will take your debt with you. Of course some of us may, may end up in a better place then others, however you will be debt free ( money wise ). Had a lot of time thinking about this shit. Went out on the deck this afternoon for the first time in a long while to set in the sun. Didn’t stay long bugs wild animals and such. Hope everyone has a great journey when the time comes.

Ok, I get that. But, in the mean time, it's there and I'm just going to go along with what I created for myself, as honorably as I can.

You're solution/remedy is not in my plans just yet, though one never knows.

Sorry for the bugs and shit.

Last edited:
Italian wall lizards. They say they were released in Long Island years ago. Some how they have made it through Queens, then Manhattan, then the Bronx, now into New Rochelle. If you were familiar with the geography of this area, you would be astonished. This is technically an almost impossible task.

It was funny to see them in Europe when I was there over a year ago.

As long as you don't need a bigger box.......

Italian wall lizards. They say they were released in Long Island years ago. Some how they have made it through Queens, then Manhattan, then the Bronx, now into New Rochelle. If you were familiar with the geography of this area, you would be astonished. This is technically an almost impossible task.

Hell... Catching Lizards is what desert kids grew up doing. Creating Lizard traps, etc. The trick is to catch them without the tail separating. They are routine type of creatures. You begin to recognize certain traits/appearance after a while. Last year there was one that sunned himself daily right next to the gate latch. He had previously lost his tail & about half had grown back.

Here's a Horned (or Horny) Toad.

HT.jpg

Hell... Catching Lizards is what desert kids grew up doing. Creating Lizard traps, etc. The trick is to catch them without the tail separating. They are routine type of creatures. You begin to recognize certain traits/appearance after a while. Last year there was one that sunned himself daily right next to the gate latch. He had previously lost his tail & about half had grown back.

View attachment 352171
Horny toad?
Maybe grass doctor ought to consider this for his new avatar.

View attachment 352171
I did the same as a kid. Grew up near a big cemetery with a pond. Garter snakes and frogs. We have some nice wooded areas around here. But nothing within walking distance when your 10 years old. My playground was the cemetery and the wooded area along the highway.

I had a little bit of a suburban-urban mix being just outside of the Bronx border. Good memories, no regrets, I still live here. It seems surreal that we were the first US epicenter of this crisis, the first quarantine zone, and had and still have the first testing facility site US.

They took the throgs neck bridge if that's still the name.

They took the throgs neck bridge if that's still the name.
Actually, scientist have tracked their movements through LIRR and Mentro-North transit systems corridors. The confusing part is when these trains go under ground. They are sun lizards and would have spent years in a dark sunless environment before re-emerging in North Manhattan. This should have killed them and prevented the migration.

Either way, I am born of Italian immigrants. I welcome them as Paesano.

my cars not that fast so I only get the washed up meth heads giving me the thumbs up...o_Oand or following me home to talk to me about my car...LOL

Lol, Back in early 1971 my "goofy" brother had a Pinto that "Daddy" bought him. Him, 2 friends and I were way out in the country going hunting and he passed another Pinto. This moron brother of mine turns around and follows the guy 30 miles back into the heart of the city, pulls into his driveway and asks,"How ya like your Pinto" The 3 of us just slid down into our seats not to be seen. If cell phones were around then he probably would of called 911 after a few miles. :eek:

That's great. Kind of like all those people with Asian tattoos that have no idea what the actually say or if they are spelled correctly.

Most people my age looked like that in 1989. But most of us would like to forget that.
I hope you have seen the movie ...we are the millers ...espicially with the strip scene from Jenifer Aniston :love: