Leechburg/Pittsburgh area shops

dragonational

That Guy
Hey guys and gals,
Its been a while since i have been on here. I moved up to AK two years ago with the military and left my GN with my Dad in Leechburg PA. I am coming home from overseas in a few months and would love nothing more than to drive my GN all over western PA. I am going to send my dad about 2500 dollars to put into the car before i get back. The only problem is i dont know of any good shops around that area. Any one have any advice? Thanks!

I been working on turbuicks for over 12 years and have worked on most of them in the pittsburgh area. let me know what ur interested in doing and i can get u squared away.

Hey guys and gals,
Its been a while since i have been on here. I moved up to AK two years ago with the military and left my GN with my Dad in Leechburg PA. I am coming home from overseas in a few months and would love nothing more than to drive my GN all over western PA. I am going to send my dad about 2500 dollars to put into the car before i get back. The only problem is i dont know of any good shops around that area. Any one have any advice? Thanks!

pm sent