LED tailights GNS/SPAGHETTI

wb's87

willrock
I installed the complete LED setup from GNS. I will start by saying I love them And have received many compliments.

On the downside I have had a issue with certain rows of LED's on the tailights staying on all the time. Has anyone had this problem? If so what was the solution?

I called Scott @ GNS about it and he referred me to spaghetti engineering who actually is the producer of the digi-tails. GNS is only a drop shipper and has no capability to handle any warranty issues. I was told by Scott that I had a bad circuit board and he gave me the phone number for Spaghetti.

I tried the provided number on 5 different days and got no answer. I left a message each time and got no return call. I went to the Spaghetti website and apparently there website is suspended. I also tried their 800 number several times with no success.

Any and all help and comments are appreciated.

TIA Bill Brooks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b9eaa3e9df2ef4fb90f7b2828bcbff9f.jpg
f309257e12fc6655de36f0631475b9ff.jpg

Here are photos of what's happening.

Anyone else have this happen? I can't believe I'm the only one.

Did you get a resolution? I am getting a different issue now with mine.

Mine are all set. They ended up sending me all new boards.what problem are you having? Did you buy them from Scott at GNS?

I did buy mine from Scott in the initial group purchase. I am having issues with the left side. Does not flash at all when tail lights are on. I was going over the direction posted on GNS website and looks like they have changed the boards around a little. I will have to contact them I guess. Mine do not have both left and right signals going to both sides.

I would call Scott and ask him to contact spaghetti. I believe that is the best maybe only way to get through to them through to them

I did buy mine from Scott in the initial group purchase. I am having issues with the left side. Does not flash at all when tail lights are on. I was going over the direction posted on GNS website and looks like they have changed the boards around a little. I will have to contact them I guess. Mine do not have both left and right signals going to both sides.
I'm having the same issues as you. Turn on the left turn signal and it will flash till I hit the brakes the lights stay on. I emailed Scott and he sent me a trouble shooting guide I think it was. I haven't messed with it but I don't know I saw anything in it that revered to my problem.
I will be watching to see what you come up with.

Maybe a flasher is bad? R you using the low resistance flashers? One or two?

I installed the complete LED setup from GNS. I will start by saying I love them And have received many compliments.

On the downside I have had a issue with certain rows of LED's on the tailights staying on all the time. Has anyone had this problem? If so what was the solution?

I called Scott @ GNS about it and he referred me to spaghetti engineering who actually is the producer of the digi-tails. GNS is only a drop shipper and has no capability to handle any warranty issues. I was told by Scott that I had a bad circuit board and he gave me the phone number for Spaghetti.

I tried the provided number on 5 different days and got no answer. I left a message each time and got no return call. I went to the Spaghetti website and apparently there website is suspended. I also tried their 800 number several times with no success.

Any and all help and comments are appreciated.

TIA Bill Brooks

I to installed the tail light kit about 2 months ago and everything worked great. Then last Monday I noticed a row of lights on just like yours. You mean to tell me I'll have to get ahold of them and they send you new boards??

I to installed the tail light kit about 2 months ago and everything worked great. Then last Monday I noticed a row of lights on just like yours. You mean to tell me I'll have to get ahold of them and they send you new boards??

Mine started out with just a row here and there and progressively got worse. Eventually almost all the lights were randomly flashing flickering and staying lit. It's only been a week since I installed the replacement boards. So far so good. It was pita changing them because of the sealant I used to reseal the lenses on the first install.

Yea I don't know about the flashers I didnt install them the previous owner did. So is there 1 or 2 relays that you install.
It's hard to get under there with me being fat and having a cage.

Yea I don't know about the flashers I didnt install them the previous owner did. So is there 1 or 2 relays that you install.
It's hard to get under there with me being fat and having a cage.

I installed 2 no load flashers that came with the complete kit when I ordered it I don't know if that would help your problem ?

I installed 2 no load flashers that came with the complete kit when I ordered it I don't know if that would help your problem ?

I know what you mean about hard getting under there. I don't have a cage but I am fat! I was under the dash last week and actually got stuck! Lol. Luckily my son came along and pulled me out!

3950781d9fa13ed5987974998ca91436.jpg

I installed two of these. Connected the grounds together. Then ran them to a common ground.