LED 3rd Brake Light kit SALE!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
saleanimated.gif
10% OFF G-Body 3rd Brake light kits!

This sale Expires - 6/24/10

Sale code is: BLD (Simply enter this code in the shopping cart after entering your quatity and clicking the [Buy Now] button on our web site.)

3rd Brake light page: GNS

The Buick LED tail light kits are now being made up and as soon as they are finished we will be running a sale on those as well. If you planed on buying BOTH at a time, You will save more buy getting 10% off on this sale now and then getting the additional % off on the LED kits when I run them. Thats Double the percent off instead of just the one time savings! ;)

Here is a picture... This kit is a direct Plug n Play set up with no hassles! Has 42 LED bulbs on one circuit board and is VERY bright!

Attachments

• 3rd brake light.jpg
    3rd brake light.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 150
  • third-light.png
    third-light.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 150
sale

will the whole kit come with instructions?and would u guess that the kit would be done by or around august,just thought i'd ask

will the whole kit come with instructions?and would u guess that the kit would be done by or around august,just thought i'd ask
Not sure what you mean by "the whole kit"? Yes, Everything LED related that we sell already comes with instructions.

o okay i got it mixed up,i thought u were gonna have a the 3rd brake light,the tail lights,and the front lights as a buy it now package deal

o okay i got it mixed up,i thought u were gonna have a the 3rd brake light,the tail lights,and the front lights as a buy it now package deal
I will when the front lights are done! They haven't even started on them yet so it will be awhile i'm sure.

SW.