lear siegler interior

national84

Heavy breather
I am reluctantly parting out my 84 GN. I have a complete lear siegler interior, the leather and the embroidery are original..the outer cloth material has been replaced with the 87 gn material in a darker grey it has never been put in the car, I have door panels and the rear inserts re-upholstered to match...it looks much better than the original light grey that they came with. I have almost $2k in the upholstery work, and have just run out of time and interest..the seats have been covered and stored in my basement for a long while now and the girlfriend wants to remodel...so they gotta go. I know I spent way too much on the interior, but it was what I wanted at the time. BTW, the car is a T-top car, and I have a headliner covered in the matching colored material that goes with it if you have a t-top car. Ideally I would like to get $1500 for it. Offers entertained.

I have seen this interior and it is in GREAT shape and looks good.

Although the center leather was reused you can not tell.

I also told him someone would be asking for pics. :)

I'd like to see some pic too

How much do you think shipping would be? I'm at 70072 zip. What major city are you close to?

national84 said:
I am reluctantly parting out my 84 GN. I have a complete lear siegler interior, the leather and the embroidery are original..the outer cloth material has been replaced with the 87 gn material in a darker grey it has never been put in the car, I have door panels and the rear inserts re-upholstered to match...it looks much better than the original light grey that they came with. I have almost $2k in the upholstery work, and have just run out of time and interest..the seats have been covered and stored in my basement for a long while now and the girlfriend wants to remodel...so they gotta go. I know I spent way too much on the interior, but it was what I wanted at the time. BTW, the car is a T-top car, and I have a headliner covered in the matching colored material that goes with it if you have a t-top car. Ideally I would like to get $1500 for it. Offers entertained.
please send pics to figga8n@yahoo.com

I will shoot some pictures tomorrow and get them uploaded so eveyone can take a look. I am about 5 miles south of Cincinnati Ohio. Area code 41076. As for shipping I am not sure...I will check for rates.

I am looking for a set of back seats if someone is looking for the fronts only.
Conrad Carter

I emailed pics to a friend with a web site, he should have them linked to this thread today or tomorrow. THe set includes 2 front seats, upper and loer rear seats, upper door panels, and the insert cards for the rear...also t-top headlinner if needed.

THESE ARE NOT RE-UPHOLSTERED WITH THE STOCK LIGHT GREY FABRIC, THEY ARE DONE WITH THE DARKER GREY USED ON THE 86-87 INTERIOR......THEY WILL NOT MATCH YOUR FRONT SEATS

I also have all the interior trim pieces died in the grey used in the 86-87 cars....lower door panels, console, and the like if anyone needs them...all the plastice has been died...this interior looked great with a charcoal carpet set I bought. It looked factory, but better because it wasn't that washed out white/grey color. PLus the carpet is in my t-type and doesn't look dingy like the factory color did.

I am pretty much parting out the 84 GN totally...its a rust free car, I have just taken it too far apart to put it back together and with the t-type and the typhoon I don't have time.

Do you have any visors? If so what condition are they in? I am also looking for a set of bumper fillers both front and rear. I am only about 5 miles from highland heights. Thanks.

Current 87 t-type rebuild has interior swap (maroon to grey) in plans. Had not wanted to tackle interior before engine rebuild, but am interested. Is offering for a complete interior? Looked at pics. Can parts be stored for a few months at your end? :confused: