Late Model Race 3/29/14 Moulton AL.

tbone87

WWW.jakesdragstrip.com Click top right of screen on race date for rules.
We are going to have the race 3/29/14 would like some of the Buick fellows to come out and put a hurt on the ford mods,ls cars and so on. Think it will be pretty cool race. Something we can race in and have fun and possible to win a little cash. Also if you don't want in race u can test and tune also. Send me a pm if interested or questions and will find out what u need to know if I don't. Come out and join us. I am going to do my best to get some local fast buicks there. Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I will really try to be there as long as the new born doesn't keep me at home. I've got to get the car back together between now and then also, but being sick for the last month isn't helping.

Best wishes and good luck!! Hope to see but fully understand to.. I hope I hope I hope mine will be ready!!

Will probably go. The rules would put me in Super Street don't think I've got enough to run there.

Turn it up!! U got a hogeland engine!! P.S post a link for me please thanks!! :D

Thanks!!! I tried to get it where you and Gary and a few more could run modified street but they did not want a power adder of any kind in it but it will pretty cool I think.

Last edited:
Thanks!!! I tried to get it where you and Gary and a few more could run modified street but they did not want a power adder of any kind in it but it will pretty cool I think.

It will but I figure it will take a 6.5000000001 to win in SuperStreet and that's a lot to ask out of a stock crank.

Gary's probably got a 7.5 or so in his combo

I with you Allen, I don't want to turn up the boost anymore on my stock crank to try and get closer to 6.50

If I keep my exhaust cut out closed, can I still run through the mufflers
. Ya as long as u race with them closed!! Looking forward too it. Maybe see ya there hope all works out good.

I don't like some of the rules for that reason also for u guys but I don't think the 6.50 is set in stone. I think it depends on the cars also. After this maybe it will change I will contact Jim and see what I can do.

They said if we can get enough Buicks we could have our on race !! Lol. But can race in a race for 50$ not to bad I don't think

Last edited:
Race flier

Attachments

• 1389996639296.jpg
    1389996639296.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 151
Getting close anyone going to come watch,race or test-n-tune.

My out of town work schedule has been pushed back and it's very possible I can come to this now. I have a few more things to fix on the car between now and then.

Do they sell fuel (c16) at the track? If not, I can always stop by CBI on the way down.