Last Try Before It gets Parted Out

1bad84gn

84 GN With new stock short block port heads,200r4 with 2800 stall,posi 8.5 rear,nice leather interior,no rust on body except rear floof pans,carpeted trunk kit,fiberglass bumper fillers. Runs but needs fuel pump fuel presure drops to 10lbs when you step on it. What $4500.00 obo the way is sits. I will start parting it out next week.

Attachments

• MVC-890S.JPG
    MVC-890S.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 272
  • MVC-892S.JPG
    MVC-892S.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 213
  • MVC-893S.JPG
    MVC-893S.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 203
  • MVC-875S.JPG
    MVC-875S.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 196
  • MVC-877S.JPG
    MVC-877S.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 196
if your decide to part it out Id be interested in the pillar pod/gauges if the we could agree on a $ just pm if you go this route

anyhow

ttt for you nice looking gn

I'd be interested

If you part out, ( :( , another one is killed early, :( ,) I could use the rear fiberglass bumper fillers.
Dave

Wish I had extra 4500, id buy it my self.

Don't Part It Out!!!

hey man that's a nice tr. gettin that desperate to part it out? that's sad. enough bullsnot, let's hear everything the car's got-maintinence records, what's been done to the car, what you've done to the car, when it was painted, mileage, all upgrades, all problems, and track times. i live in sioux city,ia so i'm not that far away from you. if i like what i see i'll buy it if you can wait until i get my income tax check. probably be a month. could you post more pics like engine, trunk, and the rust on the floor or wherever it is. are all the correct emblems on the car or do they need to be replaced. VERY SERIOUS BUYER. AS SOON AS I GET MY MONEY SOMEBODY'S CAR WILL BE PURCHASED!

Can I get an underhood shot ? How are the door bottoms ? Have you changed the fuel filter ?

I'll get some more pic's this weekend & send them to those who have asked sorry it's been busy at work.

I wouldn't part that one out. It would make a great car for somebody. I'd say just be patient, it is tax return season!! You'll sell that car! A body of mine just bought an 85 that wasn't near as nice as your for $5000. Hate to see that nice of a car get parted out!! ----Jeremy

I wouldn't piece it out ... you will loose $$$ !!! plus a lot of the big pieces takes time to sell

Here's some better pic's thanks

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 79
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 80
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 80
  • MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 81
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 81
New Fuel Pump Fixed It

Fuel pump was the problem it's run's & drives. Still need to sell it so $4500.00 obo gets a really nice gn won't find another one this nice for this price.