last of my GN parts

FRF

Cleaning out the garage, these are the last spares from my 87 GN. Prices do not include shipping. I have pics of all parts. Everything is in perfect working order; most parts have less than 1k miles. If you have any questions please let me know. Please use PM as my email is down right now.

New Echlin IAC $30
TA Adjustable pushrods $65
Rocker assy. w/HD shafts $100
Billet breather/oil fill $25
HR poly motor mounts $150
Precision Oil filter relocation $45
Coil pack assy. $60
Magnecor wire set $45
IC fan $25
Cam sensor tool $20
Coil brackets $35
New Cruise/wiper lever $50
Aluminum drums $30
Copper exh gaskets $25
Wheel well molding $75
New Radiator hoses $40
Wire loom cover $10
New Oil pump booster plate $10
New Injector seal kit free-pay shipping
New Rear spring isolators free-pay shipping
6x9 speaker adaptors free-pay shipping
Clarion CD changer $75
FP gauge $35
ECM $80

Wires and Drums

I'll take the Magnecore Wires and Aluminum Drums...As long as they are in good shape! Shipped to 11741, Long Island NY

Thanks
Mike Washintgon

I'll take these: New Rear spring isolators free-pay shipping

Let me know how much shipping is to 44089 in ohio. I'm going to be putting in new springs and need these!!

Thanks!!!
Tony...

I will take the cam sensor tool,

if I can see a picture of it.
will send you a PM with my email address.
thanks
Jim

wow, thanks for all the replies and pm's. I think to this point I have replied to the pm's and email request. For those who have asked for shipping $, I will be bring the parts to work tomorrow to get the shipping totals.

I'll take the wire loom cover and IC fan.
Let me know how much to add for shipping to 76148 (TX)

Thanks,
Mike

wow, thanks for all the replies and pm's. I think to this point I have replied to the pm's and email request. For those who have asked for shipping $, I will be bring the parts to work tomorrow to get the shipping totals.

Sounds good!!!!

sorry all, I've had to but in a few 18hr days. I am working on the shipping est. now and will do my best to get back with everyone this evening.