Last Day Of School!!!!!!!

denn454

turbo swimmer
its over!!! 12 long years of public school education is finally over!

to celebrate I thought i'd have a little fun, and leave my mark at the school for a while. so i bought a gallon of bleach, and said good bye to my tires.

after i was done some guy in a 350 nova tryed to out do me, you can see his crayola marks next to mine for aobut 3'. I could have kept going for a liong time, but there was a speed bump that i don't like going over at much more than 2mph:mad: but i'm happy with it. and i got to educate the school on why imports and mustangs are bad, they can't do that, and i'm sure the'll try.

Attachments

• burnout.jpg
    burnout.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 189
Funny...that reminds me of when I was in high school and I was driving my 1985 Toyota Celica GT (man did I think that car was cool).

I found out one day that driving in reverse "actually" took miles off the car...unlike Ferris's failed attempt. I must have looked like a retard driving around the entire parking lot in reverse enough to take off 1 mile....just to win 5 bucks from a buddy.

...oh, I tried to do a burnout the last day, but it stalled :D

Enjoy your summer and FEAR what lies ahead (like a balding head, a nagging girlfriend....and worse....work!!!)

First off,

Congratulations on graduating. You did graduate, didn't you? You only said it was your last day of public school. :)

I did a nice smokey in my school parking lot during spring break. A bunch of 'the guys' were there and wanted to see if the Buick would lay down tracks. It made some nice posi marks all the way down the teacher parking lot. I'm just glad that, to this day my students never saw me doing that!! :eek:

This was in the parking lot where I was a teacher!!

I did a nice smokey in my school parking lot during spring break. A bunch of 'the guys' were there and wanted to see if the Buick would lay down tracks. It made some nice posi marks all the way down the teacher parking lot. I'm just glad that, to this day my students never saw me doing that!!

This was in the parking lot where I was a teacher!!

Haha, that is friggen awesome man. I plan to do a fatty burnout at school soon since I just graduated ( I don't want to get in trouble before I walk across the stage =x).

congrats to all graduating :D i was definately happy when i did... but now there's college :( almost done though... next dec & i'm outta there! get me my RN license & start makin' toooooons of money :D ;)

i should be graduation, unless i get to school monday and find out i'm suspended for my tastefull grafitti.

The best part about doing it is the fact that none of the ricers want to race me anymore... on the downside I can't race them for money now.

and believe me, i'm afraid of whats ahead. i've already learned work sucks... and theres always rogain and the mafia for the other 2 problems;)

all the stroys of bleach making more smoke art true!

I had the whole parking lot filled with smoke. there is no way anyone could see the back of my car. and i didn't even sit there roasting the tires either, just enough to put down some black.

I have to get new tires because I roasted the **** out of my tires for graduation. Never knew 28" tall tires could make so much smoke. My car was filled with somke and it wouldn't clear for like ten minutes :eek:

Congrats! Now get a job and work for the next 50 years with a week here and there off. I wish I were 8 again.

i still have one more week :( . i dont think im gunna do a burnout, they tend to not let people walk for stuff like that at my school.

-jeff

Originally posted by iamjeff
i still have one more week :( . i dont think im gunna do a burnout, they tend to not let people walk for stuff like that at my school.

-jeff

i should have waited untill the last day for everyone else, seniors get out a week early. I didn't get in trouble, and today would have been the day. if you really want to do it, but dont' want to get caught go at night, the black marks are just as good as the smoke. I think i'm now the most popular guy in school, i had girls i don't even know come up and talk to me(and yes, they ALL looked good), i even got a few numbers...