last call

Mat, look at his location (on the top right) and please go to your user controls and add yours.

Congrats Charlie. An 82 GN with your engine/susp ideas will be a great combo. Hope to see it at the Nats in BG next year!

Congrats Charlie. An 82 GN with your engine/susp ideas will be a great combo. Hope to see it at the Nats in BG next year!

its oficial SOLD charlie just came and got it stand up guy i tell you im glad he got it he knows his buicks and will do her right i already miss her :frown:

you getting it with those mags charlie?

:biggrin:

A.j.

If you want the slots I'll see what I can do Aj. I've got Westerns for it right now but plans change.:eek:

Pics please

I just got her home, give me a chance please.:biggrin:

LOL There's a reason I'm a twisted kinky sixer after all. I'm starting with what I've got right now so we'll see where it goes.:eek:

its oficial SOLD charlie just came and got it stand up guy i tell you im glad he got it he knows his buicks and will do her right i already miss her :frown:

I would've traded one of my custom toys If I'd known but for now it's all good. PM or call when you want to go to a "show" with me. I can help you get a good deal on something that shoots straight.

Great stuff.Is it 2 tone?(blue silver)

It's mostly grey right now Jim. It will be a nice "factory" set up after I get done with her.:eek: :rolleyes: :biggrin: LOL

If you want the slots I'll see what I can do Aj. I've got Westerns for it right now but plans change.:eek:

I just got her home, give me a chance please.:biggrin:

LOL There's a reason I'm a twisted kinky sixer after all. I'm starting with what I've got right now so we'll see where it goes.:eek:

I would've traded one of my custom toys If I'd known but for now it's all good. PM or call when you want to go to a "show" with me. I can help you get a good deal on something that shoots straight.

It's mostly grey right now Jim. It will be a nice "factory" set up after I get done with her.:eek: :rolleyes: :biggrin: LOL

will do charlie let me know if you need some help sometime id be glad to drive down there and help you out

Here's what we have so far.

Here's some of the pics so far. I'm gonna start a thread in the resto section after I get a little more checked out. Total of 9 pics so you guys and gals can see what's going on.

Attachments

• 82 GN.JPG
    82 GN.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 225
  • 82 GN a.JPG
    82 GN a.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 185
  • 82 GN b.JPG
    82 GN b.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 245
  • 82 GN c.JPG
    82 GN c.JPG