La Sucks

slow 86 gn

Still SLOW
Well they stole the GN last night. The cops would not even come to the house. A-HOLES. Had to walk 2 miles to the police station at 3:30am to file a police report. It was sad long walk home. And my El Camino big block has a flat cam in it. I guess its back to riding the Ducati. Now it will start to rain. Sucks to be me. Later John:mad:

John sorry to hear about your car but if live in so cal and own one of these things you can't take your eye off it for a second. Again sorry to hear about your misfortune. Hope you get your car back.

REG

I am also sorry to hear of your experience. I hope that your car is recovered quickly and with no damage. If it has not been already posted in the stolen vehicles/vin check section of TB you might want to consider posting there with description and vin, liscense plate no, distinguishing marks or possible identifiers to assist in its recovery. Listing the general area from which the car was stolen from might help someone else keep theirs.
It is unfortunate that anybody ever has to go through this.

that bites big time man....i couldn't even think about what i would do....im sorry to hear about what happened, my gn too was atemted to be stolen at LAX but teletrak and a kill switch saved the day and theif couldn't get it. So he busted my seats, radio, dash, floor carpet, climate control and windows for it.

next time, for whatever car you have you should get teletrak and a custom kill switch which YOU should install so no one knows about it.

sorry to hear the bad news

Originally posted by slow 86 gn
Well they stole the GN last night. The cops would not even come to the house. A-HOLES. Had to walk 2 miles to the police station at 3:30am to file a police report. It was sad long walk home. And my El Camino big block has a flat cam in it. I guess its back to riding the Ducati. Now it will start to rain. Sucks to be me. Later John:mad:

Dude, that totally sucks. Give Sod Bogosian a call. 626-855-1154. He will be able to help out with the big block. He is in La Puente.

Good luck finding the car man.

Its christmas and they still have not found my car.:mad: Talked to a couple of other hot rodders i no, two other missing turbo buicks in the LA area. Another friend lost his pick-up. The cops said its a gang of 8 or 10. My friend had a video of 6 guys going up and down the block trying to get in different cars. The cops caught the guy driving my friends truck 3 weeks later, did not change the plates, nothing. Just driving it like he owned it. SCUM-BAGS.:mad:

Sorry to hear they still haven't found your car. I guess I was one of the lucky ones that got their car back in one piece. LAPD doesn't give a damn about stolen vehicles. Ask me how I know....... :rolleyes: