LA Sheriffs raid speed/welding shops

Call me confused. I thought the NOS used in hot rods had a taste of sulfur or someting so it could not be used "recreationally"

Sounds like a good excuse for a witch hunt. Who'd of thought Nitrous was a gateway drug?

Neal

Nos for cars has oxidizers and sulfur in it that should not be ingested by humans. Kids think its the same Nitrous the dentist gives you. It is not

I believe that only some brands of NOS have ingredients in it to keep it from being used as a recreational drug. I believe that NOS (Nitrous Oxide Systems in SoCal, PRK) were the 1st or 1 of the 1st to do that.
So it looks like NOS could be getting close to becoming illegal.
Notice that the only thing that the LEA system could get them for for the NOS was non-safe & / or improper storage.
Tis unfortunate though, as 1 of these shops, Midnight Auto, is not more than a few miles from my residence & I stopped in to see them along in that time frame and show them the turbo brick. They were old skool guys with a lot of '60's & up hot rod experience.
And yes, guard your guns.
The PRK would prefer non armed peasants compared to well armed citizens.
Natch that goes without saying.
They don't call it the PRK for nothing.
Could methanol shops be next?

eb.jpg

I find it hard to believe all these shops were providing NOS 'illegally', but find it harder to believe they just raided them for no other reason than they were a NOS dealer.

But they are cracking down on everybody.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...bunny-pulled-over-by-california-officers?lite

Just another invasion of our rights. And searching and arresting "suspicious" customers that arrived during the raid. Obviously those were warrantless searches.
Every day this Country shows signs of becoming a police state. DHS is out of control - they won't tell Congress why they need millions of bullets.

Attachments

• 6yoandTSA.jpg
    6yoandTSA.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 78
wow... sounds like a lame excuse to have a raid. hopefully all of those with sulfur NO2 can sue for false arrest.