"LA CARRETA" meet on April 7th...

Boost

BOOST
Here the deal...
"LA CARRETA" has been roped-off the last two weeks, so we'll move the meet.
We'll be meeting at the "AUTO ZONE" parking lot next to the McDonalds on Tamiami Trail
(SW 8th Street) and approx 92 Av.

For those who are comming down from Broward, take Palmettro Xpway (SR826)West
which eventually turns into South and exit Tamiami Trail ( SW 8 St.) West to the Auto
Zone, which will be on your left hand side (south side of the street), since there is a canal
on the north side of Tamiami Trail.

I'll be there around 9:15-9:30 if it doesn't rain., I'll pass the word around here too.

No arroz con frijoles and palomilla steak for now, if we get hungry, we'll have to go
Scotish (McD's) for now.
:mad:

Roy,

It is Thursday April 4. Not April 7. Right?

From the Miami guys on tomorrows meet (Thursday night, April 4).
===============
"LA CARRETA" has been roped-off the last two weeks, so we'll move the meet.
We'll be meeting at the "AUTO ZONE" parking lot next to the McDonalds on Tamiami Trail (SW 8th Street) and approx 97th AVE.

For those who are coming down from Broward, take Palmettro Xpway (SR826)West which eventually turns South and exit Tamiami Trail ( SW 8 St.) West to the Auto Zone, which will be on your left hand side (south side of the street), since there is a canal on the north side of Tamiami Trail. keep going to 97 Ave. Once you pass 97th AVE, you will see a shopping center on your left hand side, with an Autozone at the end, Next to the McDonald’s.
===============

Guy's, Thats SW8th street and 97th ave. I gave Roy the wrong ave. I will be their at about 8:30 with Gabby.

You can't miss us.