Kudos to Kibler @ QAS - Chillin in the 7s

If there is a full cage then it could be just the wind getting in the engine bay and pushing the 'glass hood out. :confused:

ks:cool:

IMO- Richie has the most impressive Turbo v-6 Regal in the land!

very good for a car on 29.5x10.5 "NO W's" and 3400 lb with a glide...;)

I also spoke with Richie and the car was on the High side rev at 7800 rpms right at the 1100 ft mark... and stuttered the extra 240ft. :eek:

Originally posted by sydwyndr
very good for a car on 29.5x10.5 "NO W's" and 3400 lb with a glide...;)

I also spoke with Richie and the car was on the High side rev at 7800 rpms right at the 1100 ft mark... and stuttered the extra 240ft. :eek:

The weight seems heavy!

When I spoke to him it was

CHASIS:
Dry Weight : 2860 LBS
Race Weight : 3200 LBS

Did he have to add weight???

you have not seen it all yet!

I race this car, I don't just go out and play at the track and set there for 5-10 sec. to build boost and then take off. I cut .oo lights on the new bulbs on a .4th's pro tree and run in the 1/8 mile all the time. You dont have the backside of the track to come around someone so your **** better be right if you plan on going rounds and winning races and championships. If you havn't driven an outlaw car on TRUE 10.5 tires and run over 140mph you don't know what your missing!! Oh ya just for some of you we always run in 90 and 100 deg. heat with so much water in the air just hold your cup out the window and you can feel it up at about 140mph.

based on all the numbers via 1/4 mile et against weight, what would ur guess be for RWHP?? Close to 800 or more:confused:

Originally posted by sydwyndr
based on all the numbers via 1/4 mile et against weight, what would ur guess be for RWHP?? Close to 800 or more:confused:

Off by about 400 or so..which is conservative. I am guessing with the latest and greatest in the avenue of 1250 or better...

Re: you have not seen it all yet!

Originally posted by TURBOKID
I race this car, I don't just go out and play at the track and set there for 5-10 sec. to build boost and then take off. I cut .oo lights on the new bulbs on a .4th's pro tree and run in the 1/8 mile all the time. You dont have the backside of the track to come around someone so your **** better be right if you plan on going rounds and winning races and championships. If you havn't driven an outlaw car on TRUE 10.5 tires and run over 140mph you don't know what your missing!! Oh ya just for some of you we always run in 90 and 100 deg. heat with so much water in the air just hold your cup out the window and you can feel it up at about 140mph.

Richie what is the full information on you 7 second pass?

60FT
330 ET and MPH
1/8 ET and MPH
1/4 ET and MPH

Thanks in advance and is there a video?

Richie was planning on coming to the buick race in June at the Farm but has a meet at another track in NC for that same date. :( :( :(

Richie should be on the left on the Home page of TB.com:)

with this photo

Clint
nice pic those 28's were doing everything they could to keep air in them:)
O wasn't that at one of the best tracks in nc?
also wasn't that in about Aug. or Sept.?
Isn't it like really hot and humid that time of year?

Who cares about the RWHP you have to put it to the track with out using pro stock tires is the key!
Just for your info three years ago it made 976hp to the tires:eek:

Re: Re: you have not seen it all yet!

Originally posted by John Wilde
Richie what is the full information on you 7 second pass?

60FT
330 ET and MPH
1/8 ET and MPH
1/4 ET and MPH

Thanks in advance and is there a video?

What he said:D

Come on Richie give us the low down on the 7 second pass:)

Re: Re: Re: you have not seen it all yet!

Originally posted by 86brick
What he said:D

Come on Richie give us the low down on the 7 second pass:)

Richie is my man but asking him a question reminds me of Bill Clinton :D

Nice! One more question.... Was this pass made with the 88mm turbo or the 91mm turbo?

TIA:cool: