Knocked off a viper today, but for some reason the vette didnt wanna play..

Lt. Doomsday

Honda Hater #1
Well my bro and his friend came down in their t-type today. and we all went up to Perryvillie MO, well we got on the interstate and a Beatiful black Dodge Viper GTS with silver stripes. man it was gorgus. he came up beside us and reved his huge v10, my friend looked over and laughed, because he still had a half tank of c16, and runnin on 15lbs of boost, he reached for his sterer and turnd the boost to 22, looked at the guy and gave the "look" so the viper romps it down hard, that v10 screaming, my friend waits a seconds then floors it, BOTH turbos started to scream, we took off like a rocket we started to pull on the viper HARD and pased him, put about 4 cars on him and shut it down at 130, (the viper started to play a bit of catch up around 130) as my friend let off the viper flew past us abot 145-150 or so., so my friend persues, and sees if he is going to exit, he DOES! and as luck would have it, we hit a RED the guy wants more? as we are waiting we see a red vette pull up behind us, he revs, wtf? anyway, my friend built 1-2lbs of boost and launched, we immedatly put several cars o the viper, and shut it down at 80, then the viper turned off. and we slow down catch the light, and the vette pulls beside us, we look over and he doesnt look, we both take off normal, and my friend floors it for a sec, Corvette doesnt wanna play? Guess not.

Buick - 2
Vette - 0
Viper - 0

Im from scott city, my bro's friend is from st louis, no offence, but you say Twin turbo like its something special. all he did was buy 2 turbos. and had a muffler shop make a special manifold, thats it, well... he got a different i/c or soemthing, but when he first tried it, it didnt run right, so he had to dikk with it for a while for it to work, but overall its not bad, i mean, you can make almost any car with twin turbos, ive seen Twin turbo LS1's all they have is special exhaust manifolds

Also the guys name is Kevin Sammit

nice car progressive

dam man i bet your car is in the low low 10s nice car i like it, im not too big a fan of the drag stars, but their cool, i like the gnx wheels best lol

nuttin special?? A muffler shop made a 'special' manifold?? ROTFLMAO>.

Id LOVE to see pics of this 'special' manifold..

Originally posted by Lt. Doomsday
Im from scott city, my bro's friend is from st louis, no offence, but you say Twin turbo like its something special. all he did was buy 2 turbos. and had a muffler shop make a special manifold, thats it, well... he got a different i/c or soemthing, but when he first tried it, it didnt run right, so he had to dikk with it for a while for it to work, but overall its not bad, i mean, you can make almost any car with twin turbos, ive seen Twin turbo LS1's all they have is special exhaust manifolds

Also the guys name is Kevin Sammit
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wow, I didn't know a twin turbo setup was that easy. I'm taking my TTA down to the muffler shop today and get mine done!:D

The local Meineke did mine yesterday in about 3 hours! I just asked for their "special manifold" deal, and they hooked me up...

I paid an extra $40 and got three turbos, though. Looks Bitchin!

j

Actually, in case you didn't notice from the other replies, twin turbos are pretty unusual on the Regal V6's and not easy to do. Pictures pictures pictures please. I'm 2-3 hours away so, at $1.95 a gallon (87 octane) I don't want to drive that far right now.
Keith

Going back up to st louis this weekend, and ill probaly see my brother friends, and ill have my bro ask him to bring his tr.

Get out the flag!!!

Who's got the BULL$HIT flag??? Whomever has it, needs to wave it big time!!!:rolleyes:

YEP!!

Originally posted by NEARING
I thought YOU had it.

Don't tell me you lost the BS flag?:(

I had it, but once the "mgmt" found out who'd been waving it, It was taken away, and passed on.... To whom, I have not the slghtest idea. That's why I keep asking for it to be displayed at the "proper time"...:D :D

Re: YEP!!

Originally posted by Chuck Leeper
I had it, but once the "mgmt" found out who'd been waving it, It was taken away, and passed on.... To whom, I have not the slghtest idea. That's why I keep asking for it to be displayed at the "proper time"...:D :D

OH NO!:eek:

WOW! You SKarred me, I'd never try to race you with my slow vette:rolleyes: and your twin turbo setup, I guess I'd have to spray you twice to make it even:D

Re: Get out the flag!!!

Originally posted by Chuck Leeper
Who's got the BULL$HIT flag??? Whomever has it, needs to wave it big time!!!:rolleyes:

Rob 4 hire.. I think I said something kinda like that about 2 weeks ago....:D