Knocked off a few cobwebs, still waiting on new motor

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
Blue limited sure looks perty

Wish the motor was done so i could drive it..

BW

Attachments

• Copy of 100_3940 (Small).jpg
    Copy of 100_3940 (Small).jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 482
This plate would look good right?

Attachments

• 100_3949 (Small).jpg
    100_3949 (Small).jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 474
:eek:

Wow, I love how it looks with the GTAs and the blue paint. Every day I'm starting to like the colored Ts more than the GNs. :( Thanks for sharing, awesome car.

Yeah, i love the colored cars they have so much more to offer with combos.

I bought it broke, its been 6 months, still not running... guess it will finally get done someday..

You like the plate? It was from my dodge cummins

BW

Looks great. Looks as you need to update the plate. That's last editions custom plate isnt it? I absoluting HATE the buffalo plates now!

I hate the new plates too, the new plates with the buffalo almosts reads homo on the range instead of home on the range :rolleyes:

I want to get a antique plate or ROD plate.. i read up on it for getting a 1967 plate the 67 bird, but havent delt with it yet...

From what i read, all i have to do is fill out a form for the 1987 regal being a custom car, but all stock from the factory... But its been 4 months since i researched it. Different plate looks better than the homo on the range plate.

BW

C'mon John, it was a harmless joke :)

I like that car you just bought, it looks factory fresh and friggin sweet!!!

BW

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
C'mon John, it was a harmless joke :)

I like that car you just bought, it looks factory fresh and friggin sweet!!!

BW

:biggrin: Whaduya think, I'm serious? I was laughing the whole time I typed it. ;) Good luck with your new T.

lookin real good, id put on some diff rims, but hey im young and like that sorta stuff, clean car nonetheless.

Red Regal T said:
:biggrin: Whaduya think, I'm serious? I was laughing the whole time I typed it. ;) Good luck with your new T.

I thought you were pissy :eek: :wink:
BW

Hey Bryan, How goes it?

Does the new ride have a 86 grill? I was gonna hit you up for a 87 chrome grill soon but I'm guessing you don't have one either?

If there are any activities, like the Cruise Night, let me know. I'd like to see what you guys do out at KCIR too.

93FIVEOH said:
I love everything about that car. It's beautiful!

Thank you!

70-71-72 said:
Hey Bryan, How goes it?

Does the new ride have a 86 grill? I was gonna hit you up for a 87 chrome grill soon but I'm guessing you don't have one either?

If there are any activities, like the Cruise Night, let me know. I'd like to see what you guys do out at KCIR too.

The previous owner purchased the 86 NOS grill cause he liked it better than the 87 chrome one, i have a 87 grill, but its going on the blue car when i get a chance.

Tonight is the 4th saturday, i will have to check and see whats going on cruise wise, as for the track.... TOO HOT OUT :(

I will call you if we head out anywhere

BW

BW car looks great man I would have never taught the gnx style wheels would look good on that collor combo. Cant wait to hear once its done and see some pics of it tearing up the track :eek: