knock issues

Two T's

Long Time member
Have been getting knock every so often did spring cleaning fule filter less than a year old, drive car mostly on weekends. Use to run race gas tiered of changing o2 sensors so am running boost around 15-16 set fule pressure to 45 psi at wot sits at 60psi. now running 91 pump gas turbo (tweek chip older) for 60 lb injectors. As of recently knocking more often, changed plugs from autolite iredium witch worked ok when took out they looked a little whiteish,tan on porclin no speckels. electrode area little blackish not bad. So I went back to ac cr43ts they allways worked good. put a dutwiler neck stock ic in 2 weeks ago boost went up to 20 pci had it set at 15-16 on old ic so I figured was flowing better but still turned boost back down to 15-16 I get different readings on scanmaster o2 some times 750-780 up to 830 and knock once or twice has went 2.3 another time 4.2 at that one o2 was 839 and i was in drive and rolled into throttle slowly to watch out for knock and to watch fule press, at 15 lbs boost was going ok and then about 1/2-3/4 throttle knock guage started climbing got out of it as was starting to go to red looked at scan master 839 and 4.2 cannot figure this one out if anybody out there with any Ideas please help. oh tps .42 and 4.40 wot :confused:

This dosen't suprise me, seeing that your only running on 91 octane. Maybe the Dutt neck is giving you the extra flow to lean things out a bit too much.
Did you have 0 KR with the race fuel? Maybe an alky kit is in order. :cool:

also forgot to mention trans needs to go in, 1st to 2nd shift is a little slow or maby refered to as flaring but do not hammer on it out of hole due to this. would think 60lb injectors rjc plate hotwire kit and tt chip should be good to run 15-16 lbs of boost am running te45a and 60lbs of fule normally my experience has been 17-20 or more needed race gas. will consider race gas as was thinking of it to try to eliminate poss. pump issue. thought car said had fule pump upgrade but did not put in myself so not sure. Know if I called Red Armstrong first thing he is going to ask me is how mutch fule press and is it holding just frustrating do not want to blow it up:frown:

Is anyboy running a te45a with 60lb inj. on pump gas without alki what boost can you get before detination:cool: