Kirban's Open House Oct. 4th

GNICETRY

Cat&wife post starter
I am going to try to make the MAGMA caravan. If anyone else is interested in caravanning down to the MAGMA caravan, let me know. I am located off of RT 84 and RT 17. I would also be willing to meet people on the way down.

Middletown, NY. Could meet along NYS Thruway (87) or Rt 287 in Jersey. I'm pretty flexible.

This is something I've been wanting to do, you have an address on where and when to meet?, also an address for kirbans? ..just trying to get a plan together to see if it could work for me, as I'm coming from RI...thanks Mike

Yea me to alway wanted to attend but never have the time. Do u know what hotels and is it safe to to your tr's up there at the hotels. That's one of the reasons I haven't gone to

Miami! I'm not that flexible :rolleyes:

Looks like I have a real bad header leak and will not be taking the GN down. Sorry guys. Kirban's address is on his website. It's worth the trip. How far is it from RI?

My GPS says 4.5 hrs, I'm just wondering what way that's sending me?, if anyone knows of a good route, avoiding any Shit areas that'd be cool I don't even mind any extra time to avoid these spots... Mike

My GPS says 4.5 hrs, I'm just wondering what way that's sending me?, if anyone knows of a good route, avoiding any Shit areas that'd be cool I don't even mind any extra time to avoid these spots... Mike

It's probably going to send you W on Rt 84 for a while or down 95 then W to PA. Driving down you will be OK on either. I would stay off of 95 going home. There really aren't any sh#t areas to drive through unless you get really lost. If you guys go let me know, I am taking the Camry with our son and maybe could follow.

Cool thanks, I'm gonna check it out, I'll keep you posted... thanks Mike

Post up some pics for us West Coast guys.:)

Mike B.