Kirban 'Heavy duty " Valve springs & Clear parking lights

dwall

1. Kirban Valve Springs - New still in bag(small tear) - $40 shipped +PPal DSCN3593.JPG DSCN3598.JPG
  2. Clear Parking lights - Pretty nice for 30+year old parts ......See arrow in first picture, one small stress crack shows on LH - otherwise good shape with minimal wear & road rash = $65 shipped + PPal DSCN3726.JPG DSCN3727.JPG DSCN3729.JPG DSCN3730.JPG DSCN3731.JPG

Please PM message if interested.
Thanks,
Bob

How about $35.00 shipped to 07834 on the valve springs and I'll send the money as a friend.

Hey Buddy,

I like your avatar... if you can tell which of those three Regals parked at an angle on the right has a moon roof & D84 paint that's me and the lady that stuck with me so long.... Her car actually.

Anyway if you go $38 they are yours and will be sent Priority in 24 hours.
Bob

Hi bob,
Very cool, I'll take them pm me your PayPal and I'll send $38 this evening when my kids go to bed. Hopefully my car will be done in the next decade and I will be able to make a kirban meet.

By the way don't waste your money with priority, I'm in no rush. I don't take care if it takes a month to get here.

I'll check other options but the small box with some bubble wrap & one of those indestructible envelopes should get it there. I think they were originally 40+sh but its been a while.

PM coming.

CLEAR BUMPER LIGHTS STILL available for those looking.

How about I just send you $100 PayPal as a friend and you ship me everything one box as slow as you want