Kirban GNX Wheels 16X8 Massachusetts

mikejustowns

Good condition. Could use a new coat of paint but look fine on any cars. Looking for some aluminum T-type wheels or Gn wheels in trade. Tires are on them but nearly bald. They came off of my old GNX T-type clone and looking awesome! Asking 400 or trade for T type or GN wheels in good condition.

Thanks, Mike

P.S located in Central Massachusets.

Attachments

• S6301376(2).jpg
    S6301376(2).jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 700
Kirban GNX Wheels

Interested in the wheels. Are center caps and lug nuts included? Any curb damage to any of the wheels? Can you provide additional pictures of the wheels? Are you willing to ship only the wheels? Thanks

Interested in the wheels. Are center caps and lug nuts included? Any curb damage to any of the wheels? Can you provide additional pictures of the wheels? Are you willing to ship only the wheels? Thanks

Not really any curb rash only a mark where a weight was. I do not have any lugnuts or center caps.

trade ?

I have a down pipe, injectors, dog house. & couple other things what are you looking for in trade ?

I would trade for those. Any pics. Sorry for the late reply everyone. I still have these kicking around. Instead of a White/Black theme I'm going with a White/Dark Blue theme so these can go.