Kids will say the darndest

turbobuickltd

Swooosh
Yesterday I was in the garage with my son. I am looking after a good friends Grand National and it is parked beside my limited.

So I ask the age old question to my 9 year old son "which one is cooler" with out skipping a beat he points at the GN.

I put on the look of pure shock:eek::eek::eek:

He responds "well dad it is a GRAND NATIONAL" well duh!

Looks like the age old debate is finally settled. The GN is cooler then a T. Hahaha

Attachments

• buicks.jpg
    buicks.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 110
Not cooler, just more well known.

The black ones just get all the respect..........:)

Attachments

• 193.JPG
    193.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 83
  • 191.JPG
    191.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 65
  • 192.JPG
    192.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 60
Yup. And no one looks at a silver on, might as well be invisible.

Yup. And no one looks at a silver on, might as well be invisible.

Show and Shine spectator......."Why did you paint a Grand National (insert color here)?

Me.... No, it came this color, really..... No, really, it came this color. It's not a "Grand National". It's sort of the same car, it's just a different package....... and probably a li'l faster out of the box"

Spectator....... "OK, sure dude...." Rolls his eyes at his buddy and they walk away.........

I run after them........... Oh, wait, not so much........ I don't care what they don't know. ;)

Last edited:
Just imagine if you have a gold one with a vinyl top..... “I gets no respect” lmao..... I’m invisible at the Cars n Coffee. Oh well. I’m kind of anti-social anyway [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LOL, I knew his words would bring out some great post. I love the oddity of a Limited T, and it has a proper arm rest.... how can you beat that!!!

I once had a guy tell me "Nice Olds" I told him it is a Buick. He says no way man that's Oldsmobile. We were at the front of the car and I actually pointed to the Buick on the grill. He was completely dumbfounded as if Oldsmobile was spelled wrong!!!

I do enjoy the wolf in sheep's clothing aspect of the Limited T!!!