Kenne Bell Ram Air Kit, new in box

CliffyC

Kenne Bell Ram Air Kit, complete, new, never installed. Includes fiber glass spoiler, 5" hose duct, canister, air filter and connectors. This came in the trunk with a car I bought and previous owner had never put it on. Comes in two separate boxes. $150 plus shipping.
HPIM1212.JPG
HPIM1213.JPG
HPIM1214.JPG
HPIM1215.JPG

How did I miss this deal.where's doc brown an the time machine.

3.8L V-8 eater was first. It's his pending final shipping costs and payment. (Guess I misjudged the value, didn't know these were that desirable. Oh well, glad someone got a deal!)

Should have had a TurboBuick auction!! Lol It could have went for like 500!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Should have had a TurboBuick auction!! Lol It could have went for like 500!

Not a bad idea. I think eBay's the place for that. If you think $150 was a deal , my first thought was "hum...maybe I can get $100 for this thing"

I would have paid as much as 4oo.00......;) Damn it man I always go to bed to early...... 32 going on 60, I've got old man habbits......:(

Shipping will be a bitch! These parts are too long to ship cheaply.
Conrad

ps...I have a one scoop piece for sale...complete with air filter canister, filter, hose.

That is old school cool for sure.I have this kit and the right side ram air as well. I drove my car to Florida back in 95 and was driving in a bad rainstorm.I didnt think about it when the car was running like crap. I stopped for gas and thats when I saw water dripping from ram air vent.No carbon in that engine. I picked up a plastic bag and it was stuck in clean out. Nice kit and for that price its really nice.

A question I've been holding on to for some time. On an engine where the air is compressed and heated and then cooled back down, does a "fresh air" kit make a difference like it does on a na engine?

To be clear...I have a used KB front air dam with one (drivers side for cold air to intake) scoop with canister, air filter, and hose. It is not new.
Conrad