Kenne Bell oil booster plates.

C

coach

Have a few of these laying around and I am tired of them sitting here.

$50 each with a copy of the instructions. No springs included.

Shipping and fees extra. Plates are shipped in padded bags from post office, so cost is small.

I prefer POSTAL MONEY ORDERS, but PAYPAL is OK, and 3.5% more($1.75)

Thanks
:biggrin:

Attachments

• My Booster plate..jpg
    My Booster plate..jpg
    30 KB · Views: 588
What does it do?

It fits between your oil pump and the housing and you drill a different passage in your housing. It increases your oil pressure. You can research the Kenne Bell or Ruggles oil booster plate and find more info.

Thanks

These are stainless, not aluminum like the originals. Much better.

Pressure

How much does increase the oil pressure? Is this the same as having extended gears and housing?

Steve Wood comes through again.
Blue Printing Oil Pump

Isn't the spring essential? Where does one buy the spring?

I was asked to design and make the plates for an engine assembler on this board. I have a few left over. I will ask him about the springs and where to get.

Did you want a plate?

Thanks
Coach

Bump.
Just sold another and still have a few left.

$57 shipped and fees included anywhere in the U.S.

Thanks
Coach

Down to about half dozen. Im not making any more. These are made by no one else but me.

Isn't the spring essential? Where does one buy the spring?

The plates do not require a special spring. Just use the standard spring you have in the pump. Most people use the 60lb. spring. With one of these plates I have 30psi oil pressure at hot idle using Valvoline VR1 10w-30

$57 shipped and fees included anywhere in the U.S. I have 6 left...after this...there are NO MORE.

For how much power are these really used for? What kind of e.t's? Or better yet what will 30psi at idle besides better oiling your engine.

The booster plate takes the strain off the distributor or cam sensor gear by redirecting the bypassed oil back to the pump inlet instead of directly into the gears. The filter housing needs some modifications if it is just like the KB design. Use an adjustable pressure regulator from TA to adjust above idle pressure. They work great and I always use them on my pumps.