Ken Duttwiler Front Mount intercooler, 4 inch cold air kit

rob nolan

Ken Duttwiler front mount intercooler. The intercooler pipe that goes to turbo was modified. $300 plus shipping

Pete Tomka 4 inch cold air kit with filter. This kit is made for stock MAF sensor
or can be modified for another MAF sensor. $130 plus shipping

If use paypal add 3%

Ken Duttwiler front mount intercooler. The intercooler pipe that goes to turbo was modified. $275 plus shipping new price

Pete Tomka 4 inch cold air kit with filter. This kit is made for stock MAF sensor

If use paypal add 3%

Ken Duttwiler front mount intercooler. The intercooler pipe that goes to turbo was modified. $275 plus shipping new price

If use paypal add 3%

Pics of the FMIC please

What size are the pipes? What was modified as stated in the original post? What size is that flange near the up-pipe? Used for a BOV I assume?

Sorry for all the questions, haha

What size are the pipes? What was modified as stated in the original post? What size is that flange near the up-pipe? Used for a BOV I assume?

Sorry for all the questions, haha
The pipes are 2 1/2. I had to cut a little piece of pipe for the turbo off. I added a piece for the right bend. I tried to reclock the turbo before i did it, but it wouldn't line up. It's fine now. It's set up for a BOV but i never used it. Thats the way it was set up when i got it. If you want it i'll let it go for $275 shipped right now.

FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER...
DOES IT COME WITH EVERYTHING NEEDED TO INSTALL? WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES? I HAVE A BGC STOCK MOUNT STRETCH INTERCOOLER WITH SCOOP IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. ANY PICTURES AVAILIBLE OF BOTH IC AND COLD AIR INTAKE SETUP? I ALSO HAVE OTHER PARTS IE; POWERMASTER COMPLETE/WORKING, INTERIOR (ALMOST EVERYTHING), LET ME KNOW, THANKS, JOHN LYNN...clusolynn@excite.com