keep it or not

87lightweight

i have the lc-1 wideband and i am getting the 8 blinking light code i believe the o2 is bad just reads 7.3 all the time on my scanmaster,
should i fix it or get something else?

How long did the 02 you have last? If not long ware is it mounted in the down pipe maybe heat took it out it would suck to go to something else and have the same trouble again. I wouldn’t replace the whole system if you were happy with it.

heres where its located, its never really worked right since i bought the car
o2.jpg.JPG

That may be a little close I have mine in the test pipe but from what I read here before instaling it you should get it as far down the pipe as you can im sure the experts will post in tonight but I would think thats a littel close.

Too much heat that close to the turbo. In the test pipe at the 10-2 position is the correct location for the Innovate WB.

I would relocate the sensor downstream and then recalibrate the system.

Mine is just about in the identical place on the DP and I have not had a problem since I installed it. I have about 500 miles on it and run leaded 110 (at the track) as well as 93 unleaded (street - detuned). I do recalibrate it about once a month. I bought a Razor alky kit that I will be installing in the next few weeks. No more 110. I found it to work well with my GenII and Ext G chip. Is the other O2 sensor (factory) not failing too?