KC question

LSJM1

I put a complete KC 2004r in my '72 442,I used a medium weight gov from a AA unit with 3.42 gears all else is stock except I shimmed the servo to about 1/16 clearance.Shifts are firm and stretched out I believe I have the cable set good but I have no modulated 4-3 kickdown I get a full throttle one when I slow down to about 25 mph and accelerate it will downshift back to second.

I did a search and found Chris said some valve bodies do not have all the holes in the TV plunger sleeve that will allow modulated kickdown I pulled the plunger and sleeve from the same AA unit I got the gov from and will compare it to the KC When I get around to dropping the pan

I was going to do a simple one wire lockup for now but I think I got the wrong NO pressure switch and it is not working.I would like to fix the kickdown first before the lockup it's not fun to be stuck in 4th locked up at low speed I have some hills to go up and down on a 2 lane hwy and always get stuck behind some idiot that likes to go 10mph under the speed limit