K-SHE 95 Rock N' Roll Car Show 4-23-06

HyperV6

The car show is at Gateway International Raceway this year on April 23, 2006. It's $15 in advance or $20 the day of the show. Check out the details on KSHE 95's website Kshe95.com. It would be nice to get some Buick's at the show. Anyone interested?

Craig

Mark Brokaw said:
I'll be there
Whats going on there Mark. I haven't heard from you in a while. I'm changing my combo for this year again. I'm going to a billet rollercam kit from Weber Racing. I finally bought a girdle and a wideband. So the motor is about to come out.

Rob,
been a long time.
U.S Steel is working me like a dog,they got us on 12 hour days,one weekend a month off!!
Had a baby boy jan. 8th,
7lbs 11 oz matthew robert
no pictures on the web yet.
Im,changing my outlook on the GN,im out of DRAG racing mode.
Going to get some suspension work done, do some speaker upgrades,fix my A/C compressor and just drive it.

Congrats on the baby boy!! Just think of all that money you are making now with all of the OT!! You will need that for the kid now. Are you done taking it out to the track.

Has anybody pre-registered yet and if so have you gotten anything from
K-SHE? I pre reg'ed last week,havent heard from them yet.

Are you guys going to be entering your cars in the actual show? or just getting together at some specific spot? I may go, but I don't really consider either of my gn's showworthy yet. I have a lot of serious detailing to do to the engine compartments before I'd want to try to have the guts to show them.

I am registering for the actual show.Mine isnt show car worthy either in my opinion.I dont expect to win anything.My buddy is entering his 99 'Slade(piece o crap) so we can have a BBQ grill and a some lawn chairs and a nice size cooler.Hope they allow coolers,anybody know if you can bring em?????

Who's going? I'll be there with my 87 grey T assuming it doesn't rain all day. I don't think I'm going to race. I haven't been able to get any real info about the test n tune. The KSHE website only says it's an additional fee to race / test n tune. This Friday 4/21 is also the 1st Midnight Madness event starting at 8 pm at Gateway.

Craig

Hey Craig, Just curious.... How long have you owned your 87 Grey T? The reason I ask is because back in the early 90's when I was a teenager I had a 84 T-type, and I had put it in car show, I think it was in Columbia or Belleville IL, can't remember off the top of my head. My cousin had his black Turbo T there also, there was a grey T (Column shift) next to ours, we never saw who owned it, and those where the only turbo buicks there. I had taken a bunch of pictures, and that Grey t is in a bunch of them, which I still have

My Dad bought the car in 1991 from a guy who lived in Pawnee, IL. I bought the car off my Dad in 1995. I took the car to a show to a Buick dealer over in Belleville sometime in the early/mid 90's. Yes, my car is a column shift. It might be mine. I haven't seen any other column shift, grey T's around St. Louis.

Craig