Jut seen this ad on CL

Looks!!!! Like!!!!! A!!!!! Nice!!!!! Car!!!!! Too!!!! Many!!!! Exclamation!!!!! Marks!!!! They!!!!! Must!!!!!!!!!! Be!!!!! Really!!!!!!! Excited!!!!!! To!!!! Be!!!! Selling!!!!! The!!!!! Car!!!!!! :biggrin:

Most likely really 132k. Either that or it was left out in the sun for a long time, look at how faded the carpet is.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Quote- only mods are exhaust and boost controller.
I see vac brakes, adj fuel pressure reg, intake/filter, engine torque strap,
valve cover breathers, down pipe.
and it looks like the screws on the dash/ odometer have been removed/replaced.:confused:
I dunno, I'd look it over real close.

None of the escutcheon covers are in. Drivers door panel looks horrible. Lots of bolts on for a 32K mile car too. Wonder how many times it's been repainted? Miami seems to be the hot spot for stolen cars in FL right? Look the pictures over well guys, maybe some of your parts on that car.

Gabriel, by looking at your past posts, you seem to be very interested in GNs for sale in or around Miami, have you gone and looked at the car?

i think they went --!!!!--happy:confused:, i should reply I!! would be !!! really !! interested in !!! ( looks like a 10 year old posted the ad )

the car looks good, but i agree ,that odometer and screws really don't match the rest of the car. I would definetly check the car out completely, makes you wonder when they say " garage find " "in storage for years" sounds like
B.S. to me. and yes there have been alot of stolen buicks in S.florida. Amazing how they pop'd open a garage and just found it :eek: huh, if it was a real buick guy, it would have been posted here or on another buick board, definetly red flags here. IMO.

Rode real hard and put away wet:wink:

To many red flags, gotta love it when they paint over the tag bracket, change the shifter handle, and look at the console hinges. I think his girl friend should have taken off her chain drive wallet before setting on it:eek:

Even Ray Charles could tell that thing is a turd...........

Everyone else enjoying it!!! Can I join in too!!!! Carpet fading could be camera!!!! Anyone notice the new door locks(chrome) but Black trunk lock!!!!! License plate holder is black!!!!!!! Door weatherstrips are worse than the 144,000 mile car I sold last year!!!!!!!

None of the escutcheon covers are in. Drivers door panel looks horrible. Lots of bolts on for a 32K mile car too. Wonder how many times it's been repainted? Miami seems to be the hot spot for stolen cars in FL right? Look the pictures over well guys, maybe some of your parts on that car.

Gabriel, by looking at your past posts, you seem to be very interested in GNs for sale in or around Miami, have you gone and looked at the car?

No i haven't seen it, just saw the ad and thought i would share it. And yeas i am interested in buying a T or a GN near South Florida but I'm kinda tied up in another project with my Wife at the moment so i enjoy my free time reading the post here on TB..:cool:

No i haven't seen it, just saw the ad and thought i would share it. And yeas i am interested in buying a T or a GN near South Florida but I'm kinda tied up in another project with my Wife at the moment so i enjoy my free time reading the post here on TB..:cool:

Go check it out for us. Maybe you'll find the rest of our stolen cars in his "Barn".

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• bs.jpg
    bs.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 600
An '86 he says.... huh??.... why does it have an '87 grill & Grey door pullstraps (with missing escucheons as jdpolzin said) then?

I smell something stinky here guys!!

car for sale

Check out the red transmission dip stick, The brackets for the air conditioning hoses accross the radiator are missing! Run boys, run far away from this one.

bob

Are those the correct screws below the odometer? Even it they are, they look tampered with.

Yes, they are correct for the digital dash, and they were not always installed straight at the factory. I have seen a few digital dash cars (including both of mine), and the screws are not always straight. With that being said, they do look kid of nicked up and crappy, so yea, someone probably did tamper with that one...:biggrin: That car is a mess

Man all of you guys are VERY GOOD at noticing even the smallest detail.. I didnt even notice half of the things you guys did, like the screws. And like JOHNDEEREGN pointed out the hinges on the console. Sorry guys, thought it looked Ok to me