Justin Gunn -AKA Justin84 Scam artist!!

Justin doesn't like me since I spoke on previous actions. I see the stuff he has been doing since then and this does not surprise me at all. You all are right. Its not hard to refund, or just avoid posting the stuff you won't make sure gets shipped. Just please stop calling him Jason Grumpy... thats my name and I try my best to keep it out of the feedback area in bad threads LOL:tongue:(And don't give me age excuses:biggrin:)

Best of luck to you Turbo F-bird!

Justin, I did my best but you have shown your colors and you need to step up and take care of this. Unless you step up and take care of this you will be black listed and probibly banned.:frown: Not a good thing since it will give you more trouble in the end. I've taken you off my friends list which I didn't want to do but overwhelming evidence have shown you to be a dead beat.:mad: Please take care of this.

I can't believe everyone 'forgave and forgot' and bought into his 'niceguy' BS after the 'stolen' car fiasco.... I never did....:confused:

Guess I was right....

Justin doesn't like me since I spoke on previous actions. I see the stuff he has been doing since then and this does not surprise me at all. You all are right. Its not hard to refund, or just avoid posting the stuff you won't make sure gets shipped. Just please stop calling him Jason Grumpy... thats my name and I try my best to keep it out of the feedback area in bad threads LOL:tongue:(And don't give me age excuses:biggrin:)

Best of luck to you Turbo F-bird!

hahaha..damm pissy old man with a brain fart :eek::p

If is wife has time to get on the internet then she has time to ship out those parts. If I sell something on here and I don't have time to get it out that same day payment arrives I make the wife do it. She even packs stuff up for me. Isn't that what they're there for? Like I tell her, there's no I in TEAM:biggrin: It sucks everyone got ripped off. It happened to me a few times last year. I hope no one lost any major money to this turd.

I can't believe everyone 'forgave and forgot' and bought into his 'niceguy' BS after the 'stolen' car fiasco.... I never did....:confused:

Guess I was right....

I have been thinking the same thing this whole time but didnt want to post because I knew I'd get blasted by the tree huggers on this site.

The kid is obviously just not a responsible person.

If someone buys something off of me, it's in the mai right away. If I cannot get it in the mail right way, I let them know when it'll be in the mail and it gets sent just as I say. Like Grumpy said, I used to ship things to people before I got paid. Thats will not happen any longer unless they are close friends of mine.

This world is taking a dump every minute becuase of worthless scumbags trying to take things instead of working for them.

well i guess i been a real lucky board member i have never had one single problem buying and selling parts here and i bought more than i have sold:biggrin: but then i have never delt with this guy but he seems like a scam artist and pulls that "iam gona die" card quite often!!! then next day hes working on his car and trying to buy another car!!!!! JUSTIN SEND THE MAN HIS PARTS OR REFUND!!!!

I'm sure hes been on here with his NEW screen name, just like he did last time he burnt a few members:rolleyes:

I remember talking to him awhile ago and he said he wanted to become a vendor?????

Justin, just send the people their chit and stop phuckin them.

Well if he really is in his last few months of life, maybe somebody should send him a message saying "You don't want to be remembered as a thief, do you?"