Just throwing it out here! 1985 Olds Cutlass Supreme

Camfreek

Thanks Rob!!!
I have a 1985 Cutlass Supreme. Over all for the year of the car and from being an Illinois car it is pretty damn nice, not perfect but a good old solid car for sure.

It has a 3.8 motor and 3 speed auto trans. I had just done lots of work to it. It starts right up. Purrs like a kitten and runs and drives good.

It has 97,000 miles on it, and everything seems to work, never driven in the snow!!

The Cutlass alsways had a really cool front clip, and the car is a little to nice for what I had planed anyways, I would had to see it get thrashed or something.

I will be washing, and polishing the car to day and cleaning up the interior. If you are interested let me know.

I will give you all the details of the work performed.

I am looking to get $2500 for it. Thanks

For some reason I can't get pics to load, email me and I will send them to you. Thanks

How

How the heck do you load pictures up on here? I can do it everywhere else on this furom but here?????

In the "additional options" block just below the reply box, there should be a button that says "manage attachments"....click on it and a box will open up that will allow you to select saved pics from your PC to include.

If this fails, sign up on photobucket, upload all the pics you want free, then copy and paste the links to them here.

HTH