Just removed from storage, runs but not good

fastblackcar

Never Finished!!
Last season I replaced my cam, I never used the car since. I just got it home from storage, it idles fine but will not stay running sometimes, will not spin tires on power brake. I have direct link on , but have been away from the scene for a few years, where is the best place to look for these values and compare to the screen. it starts fine, no engine light. It was stalling a lot when in open loop seems to stay running when DS says closed but seems to have no power. Where to start?? It stalls after it runs for a sec like the maf is bad, but no light. It has not been used in 2 years now maybe little more.
thanx
tom

I would start with a "spring cleaning" The Grand National / T-Type / Turbo Regal Buick Spring Cleaning Guide

Is the gas 2 years old???

Valve springs may be a bit tired if the rockers were not backed off.

I would change every fluid in it and check for rotted vacuum lines.

That is where I would start - did you lube the cylinders and bring up the oil pressure with a drill before starting? My oil pump loses prime if the car sits too long.

02 voltage

I have drained the gas, has new gas, new oil, all vac lines look great. I ran the direct scan all values look good except o2 voltage , the value I found says it should be .45, +-.10, x 10-20, mine shows 500-600 mv with x of 2, sound like it's bad, what do you think.