Just installed scanmaster...my numbers

gage mason

On start up I have a weak idle..it's up and down from 600-800ish. These numbers are after a 5 min warm up.

Af-04
L8-30
Bat-12
Int 150
Bl 150
Clt 187
Ats 57
R 750
Tps .52 idle 4.54 wot
Iac 39
Cc up to 252 then restarts
Mal 00

On recall mode I had 726 o2 and 3.00 knock
Then it read 081 and 067 on the second screen

I know I have tps adjustment to do and my int is to high. Should be 128 right? It read that after a run but not idling. What else can you guys tell from this and what should the off numbers be reading as a properly running GN?

I just got this thing and is basically bone stock except for a cold air intake and the guy before me had put on flow masters.

Int and blm are maxed out. Either you are getting allot of un metered air or have bad pre o2 exhaust leak.

You more than likely have some vacuum leaks with the blm and int that high. Take one vacuum line off at a time and plug it with a golf tee and reset the ECM to see if they drop. Do all the lines and find which ones leak. Fix the leaks and adjust you tps then record the new numbers. When you adjust the tps the iac will change so you will have to go back and forth to get them both right. It may take several attempt to get them both right.

On start up I have a weak idle..it's up and down from 600-800ish. These numbers are after a 5 min warm up.

Af-04 thats a lil low as well typically around 5-6 at idle check stock MAF for at least one screen
L8-30
Bat-12 Thats low on the voltage should be upper 12 minumum with everything on..13's is the average
Int 150 Both of these, as mentioned are too high computer is adding fuel, somethig isnt right. If its all stock then start with IC connections and MAF hose to turbo.
Bl 150 Same as above
Clt 187
Ats 57
R 750
Tps .52 idle 4.54 wot Idle setting too high should be .42-.46. Loose=n two screws and pull sensors forward and adjust dual axis for idle at WOT from there. Compensate for a tenth higher with car running ...eo if you want .46 and your at .44 key on no start then most likely it will be darn near .46 engine running
Iac 39
Cc up to 252 then restarts
Mal 00

On recall mode I had 726 o2 and 3.00 knock
Then it read 081 and 067 on the second screen

I know I have tps adjustment to do and my int is to high. Should be 128 right? It read that after a run but not idling. What else can you guys tell from this and what should the off numbers be reading as a properly running GN?

Responded in quote

I wouldnt do anymore pulls until you verify fuel psi. If there is any question at ALL on fuel pump replace it and get a hotwire.