Just came from the dyno with Otto!!!

HOT ROD-GN

Took my son car tony shop to dyno the car with OTTO!! Let me you boy's something first pull the car made 495H WITH 18 PSI SEC PULL 21 PSI MADE 569H THIRD PULL MADE 600H ON24 PSI!!!! PUMP GAS ALKY BABBY!!!! Then put some race fuel same boost made 605!! let me tell you boy's something!THE MAN KNOW HIS BUICK...:biggrin THANX OTTO FOR EVERTHING ....OH HIS BENZ ONE PULL MADE 425 TO THE WHEEL!!!:

Hey Miguel! Awesome numbers! Cant wait to see what it will do at the track! Well see ya next weekend. Craig

Took my son car tony shop to dyno the car with OTTO!! Let me you boy's something first pull the car made 495H WITH 18 PSI SEC PULL 21 PSI MADE 569H THIRD PULL MADE 600H ON24 PSI!!!! PUMP GAS ALKY BABBY!!!! Then put some race fuel same boost made 605!! let me tell you boy's something!THE MAN KNOW HIS BUICK...:biggrin THANX OTTO FOR EVERTHING ....OH HIS BENZ ONE PULL MADE 425 TO THE WHEEL!!!:

NICE NUMBERS! :smile:

NOW BRING IT TO THE STRIP before winter.

600 HP at the wheels is awesome. Any chance of you telling your combo?

stock block 218 roller 3in down pipe stock intake stock thol body stock rocker iron head champ 83 lb inj alky kit :eek: pre 70 Q trim TA header cassic fast art car 9 stall 200r 4 373 gear frt mount intercooler ..:D