just bought my 1st GN. it has a fuel delivery prob and was hoping for help

Oh the trunk lid emblem appears to be on the wrong side.

Go to the regional section of the board and you will be able to find that there are a bunch of guys in Ohio.

i will hit the regional side. the emblem on the wrong side worries me

Until the car runs well, I wouldn't even consider further mods. This car has lots of mods already, I see the bleeder valve up front, external wastegate, aftermarket downpipe - someone has already been tweaking on it. Don't throw money at it; learn from our mistakes. And please hook up the a/c. Plenty of parts guys on the board that can hook you up with the missing parts affordably. It will be hot soon.

What kind of transmission does it have? That is an odd looking dipstick in the photo.

Last question: Does it say Turbo on the air conditioning box on the firewall?

he has all the a/c parts. i'll get it connected.

don't know about the firewall box. i'll take note of that when i go back.

let me just say it's almost scary how much you all know

thank you all so much

just talked to the guy im getting it from. cant go over today cause he is in another state(truck driver).
asked him a couple more questions and such.
he said a friend of his has a 'shop', not an official business type shop but he wrenches on his own stuff and friends and things like that. he does machining there also. anyway, guy said he is going to call him and see if he would be interested in working on mine. apparently he has worked on 'several' and just 'rebuilt' one for someone from the ground up.
obviously that means different things to different people but i might be in luck.
he has several manual lathes but just bought a used cnc. thats where i come in.

he's having some problems with programming and some setup. so, i might be able to trade some work on my gn for me programming for him. plus, i'd be able to see whats going on with my car. as i said i am not inept mechanically but i dont want to make any mistakes with this one.

this might be a good partnership for the future. i could trade work on my car for programming. works well for me cause i can program here at my house and run it through my simulator and be done.

today is a good day.

i can't thank you all enough for your help and advice. i'm not used to being on a board where i dont get bashed for not knowing things and the wealth of knowledge you all have is quite outstanding

I would ask him to put in the old injectors and get it running well before you fork over any more cash. Then spend some time learning the car and current mods yourself, before doing any other mods. I'm in the same boat as you - good overall car knowledge but virtually no 3.8 turbo sfi experience. Good luck, and try try try to keep the emotion out of it - walk away if you have to. Even a gambler has to know when to fold a crappy hand.

Jim