Just a fun project to pass time at work.

87 Drop top

Last couple of weeks at work has been slow, the scrap hopper out back had some nice 1" tubing and a guy I work with had some old racing go cart tires laying around that he gave me, so I figured why not build a trailer for my barstool racer lol. Turned out pretty good and looks bad a$$ behind behind the barstool. Even made foot pegs for the significant other to ride on behind me, can't wait to take it to a campground and cruise around. Even bought a Colman classic cooler for it because it just worked. Lol! Its great being a guy!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1404737053462.jpg
    1404737053462.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 198
If u get a little more time can u put a turbo out front!!!!!:D cool beans

It's a mean little toy, pretty top heavy, but a lot of fun doing wheelies and donuts in gravel! People get a kick out of it but most want nothing to do with riding it. Lol. The cooler trailer was something I wanted to do for a while, guess the free rims and tires gave me the little push to do it. My girlfriend got a grin from riding on cooler, I'm sure we looked silly, but hey it might come in handy at a big car show someday! A turbo would on it would be great, just don't know where I'd mount the intercooler or the boost gauge! Lmao!!!