junking my 98 Ultra

psycho6cyl

Ponies Are For Lil Girls
Gonna scrap my 98 Ultra. Selling parts on it. Willing to ship simple stuff. Prices are cheap. Motor has 248000 miles. White tan interior. Maybe doing it this weekend. So please let me know. Running car

Gonna scrap my 98 Ultra. Selling parts on it. Willing to ship simple stuff. Prices are cheap. Motor has 248000 miles. White tan interior. Maybe doing it this weekend. So please let me know. Running car
How is the display for the climate control and D.I.C. buttons? Both mine have some lights out. How much?

Last edited:
Dic(that's by dash/guages correct?) was clear. Some climate control buttons were not lit up. If guage is part of dic I'd ask 50 plus shipping. I'd throw in the climate control w it and use what you can.

Dic(that's by dash/guages correct?) was clear. Some climate control buttons were not lit up. If guage is part of dic I'd ask 50 plus shipping. I'd throw in the climate control w it and use what you can.
Not the Guage cluster, just the vertical row of buttons to the left.... I wonder if the same on your climate control are burned out? Lol I have no fan speed and air selector lights.