JUly 26 meet at Volo- HEADCOUNT

Hotels near Volo

Guys,

I did not really think about this so I will get some information.

There is not a lot real close in Volo, IL so I will look at best options near there.

Gurnee, IL is a nice area and has a huge shopping mall with lots of restaurants. There is also a 6 flags amusement park there so those bringing children may have another reason to come out.
This area is closer to a the major hwy
It is about 15 miles due east on RT 120.

More near me going west on RT 120 17 miles is Woodstock, IL there are a couple hotels and bars that I know of as well.
There is a nice car cruise night on Fridays near hear as well.

This area is close to the chain of lakes but I have not been there..

Any other northern suburb Chicago guys chime in!

I will see if I can get a corporate rate with either Holiday Inn or Hampton Inns..

Volo- where on property

The facility is pretty big. If you don't see any of the Buick's ask for the "West park"

costs-FREE to come and hang out with us!

Guys,

The cost of this event is FREE. If you want a t-shirt, you can buy one.
I think dwall is coordinating that part...

If you want to check out the car museum, I believe that I can get discount tickets but I have to provide a list of people at least a couple days before, normal price is $10 I believe I can get them for $7. If you are a car guy and have never seen it, you will want to!!

Food, you are on your own, there is a concession stand on site. If you want to grill you can.

WE ARE JUST GOING TO HANG OUT AND HAVE FUN!!

So far I have 9 locals Turbo Buicks committed to attend. We will see as the time gets close.:D

Prasad

yalma you wont be the only one with a rough gn i have been working under the hood for yrs but never touched anything else lol. i will be there.

4 more here. Me, my son, my nephew (they're both 14) and dad is bringing his car up from TN again. Looking forward to it!

I might make it overthere...

I'd be brining the Hybrid Camaro.

Possibly the 98 Turbo Jimmy. It's just a driver but fun.

~Scott

volo

I'll make it out with my wife and 2yr old. I'll bring my T. Bobby's Barrel Inn is a good place for drinks and breakfast.

WI people

Cool,

How many WI people are we going to have?

Volo is very near the WI border!

Does anyone know the URL of any WI Buick clubs? I would like to let them know.

Volo tickets

I can get tickets to the museum for $7 vs the normal 9 admission.

Post your name and qty. if interested and I will send the Volo people the list the day before the event.