july 1st,annual party...free 400 kegs

tommynos

worldwide flooring sales
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

o.k heres the latest on the party to whom all are going...its going to be held at the sarasota kennel club/greyhound track next to the sarasota bradenton airport this saturday night/july 1st starting at 7pm,their wont be 100 kegs of beer this year,it wasnt enough last year so their will be 400 kegs of beer strait from the bud trucks served for free by sweet looking women...free food,last year it went quick so im guessing that will be upgraded too...free mixed drinks,usually a basic rum and coke or vodka and oj or cranberry juice...i havnt got the details on the band,but it might be a no-namer to start,but im positive the main band will surprise you...once again all is free,this will be the best showing/party they have had yet..sponcered by budweiser and the love muscle race boat guys...i told many last year and whoever showed was amazed at how awesome the show was and couldnt believe all was free...it is wife friendly too,the naked girls stay in the cages ,of course mine was trying to get in with them